Chapter : three

EDITED

• • •

•  •  •

• • •

"Drained"
Chapter 003

» 受け «

❝ You're mine and only mine, All rights reserved. ❞

" : YOU MADE QUITE OF A SCENE TODAY." SUKUNA SNICKERED,

Gauging your distressed demeanor, the old man was taken aback by Sukuna's abrupt entrance. However, the villagers hadn't yet recognized the malicious figure in their midst. Consequently, Sukuna's presence failed to provoke the anticipated reaction he had hoped for. His appearance mirrored that of any ordinary human except he bore the ominous black markings adorning his form.

"Is this your wife?!" The old man's voice rang out, his hold on your hair tightening as he bellowed the question.

Sukuna sighed. "Hm? Old men around your age should be retiring, what business do you have with my slave?" He asked calmly with a bored expression. The old man scoffed. He was completely furious with the situation to the point he was about to drag you harshly across the floor. But was stopped as suddenly a hand gripped onto his wrist harshly making it impossible for him to move.

"Not a very smart move." Sukuna sighed as his eyes bored into the old man. He did not like when people disobeyed him. Not when they touched things that especially belonged to him.

The old man's skepticism was met with a scoff. "And who might you be?" he inquired.

Sukuna's grin stretched, his fingers sweeping back his hair with a flourish. "I believe I'll let everyone discover," he declared with sinister glee. A chilling laughter reverberated through the establishment as he fragmented the old man into five distinct pieces with a mere flick of his finger, a cacophony of ensuing screams from the crowd punctuating the act.

His gaze settled on you, a sigh escaping his lips. "Your ten minutes are over," he stated matter-of-factly.

You remained blank as Sukuna was off massacring the whole village. A sad expression appeared on your face. You sat by yourself on the cold wooden floor as human blood splattered everywhere.

The harsh reality of the outside world left you genuinely baffled, ignorant of its cruelty until now. Inwardly, you chastised yourself for your naivety, berating your own lack of education and the foolish fantasies you had concocted in isolation.

• • •

Following Sukuna's ruthless decimation of the entire village within a span of 20 minutes, the aftermath found you both seated in the now-desolate ramen store.