𝟎.𝟔 || "𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲?"

I'm updating again because you all mean the world to me, enjoy my darling. I now present to you...CHAPTER SIX OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING; LANGUAGE, ASTHMA ATTACKS.

(i listened to video games - remastered by lana del ray while making this <3)

I sit up and try to catch my breath.

I look around too see that I'm in my bed, it must've been a dream

I looked around my dorm to see the bed next to me, empty. 

I crawl out of my bed and head into the bathroom. I look into the mirror to see my hair messy, and my eyes red. I could feel myself not being able to breathe. I exit the bathroom and walk towards my bed, grabbing my bag. Taking out my asthma pump, I place it into my mouth and pump it a few times.

I can feel my breathing finally calming down. I take a deep breath and place the pump back into my bags. I then look over towards the wall to see that it's 5:45, shit.  

I walk over to the bathroom and get ready. 

         *********

"Hey El, how was your sleep?" I look to my side to see my best friend, Lorenzo Berkshire.

"It was....good. What about you?" Enzo had always been protective and caring over me, we've known each other since we were two years old. Ever since, we've grown up together. Never leaving each other's side.

"It was alright, I'm glad you had a good sleep." He smiles at me and takes a bit of his bacon.

I pick up my glass  of orange juice and drink a bit of it. My eyes somehow wonder over to the Slytherin table and I can see Riddle and April. They were both talking and touching each other. I couldn't help but feel....jealousy? 

Riddle then turns to me and gives me a smirk, getting closer to  April's face and kissing her. What the fuck? 

"El did you hear me?"  

"Huh what?" 

"I said that today we have charms instead of DADA for first period." 

"Oh, ok." I felt bad for not listening but I couldn't stop looking at him. It's almost like I'm attracted to him. I finally look away and continue to eat my food while talking to Enzo.

This was going to be a long day. 

  *******

Me and Enzo enter the classroom to see some students inside the classroom already. Specifically Jade, April with her minions, and Riddle. Jade turns to me and gives me a smile, I return the favor and sit at my seat. 

Cleo wasn't here today because she went to see her family, her brother was sick and she wanted to visit him. I would always hear Cleo crying at night, it broke my heart. She was always the most sensitive in our friend group. 

"Miss Clarke are you listening?" Professor Flitwick asks.

I can hear a few snickers from the students. 

"Yes professor, my apologies." 

"Good,  now review your notes  with your partners."

I was so distracted I didn't even notice who my partner was. I have to stop daydreaming in class. I look to my right to see...

Theodore Nott.

So we meet again darling. He says, a smirk worn on his face. I had to admit, he was terribly attractive. 

I laugh at the nickname, it was cute. 

"Must be fate." I say giving him a smile.

"Must be.." he says looking at my lips and then my eyes. 

"Let's get to work, we don't want to get an F do we?" I say grabbing my notes. 

"No, let's get started." 

    *********

Me and Theodore finally finished reviewing our notes, it was boring but he made a joke every once and a while which made it better. Theodore was about to leave when I had the courage to say:

"Do you want to come over and study?" 

He turns around and walks over to me, a smile on his face.

"I'd love to."

"Great, come at 9:30." I then grab my bag and head out of the classroom, feeling confident for what I just did. 

I walk down the hallway heading to my next class, transfigurations. 

This was going to be fun.  

Thank you for reading chapter six! Sorry the update took so long my darlings. I love you all. Do you think they're actually going to study? ;) 

- ocean <3