𝟎.𝟏𝟑 || "𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬."

Hello my loves, I want to thank you all for 500 reads. You all mean the world to me and I never thought my book would be this successful, enjoy this chapter my loves. I now present to you...CHAPTER THIRTEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

(I shall add the gif later because yeah-) 

The Yule ball was now only days away, no one had asked me yet and me and Mattheo haven't talked in a few days. 

I was walking sitting down under a tree reading my book when I heard someone call my name.

"El!" I see a brown haired boy come towards me, smiling like a goof. Lorenzo.

"Oh hey Enzo, what's up?" I say patting the space next to me, signaling him to sit next to me. He sits next to me, turning his head to me.

"Elysia Audra Clarke.." he pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and continues his sentence. "Will you go to the Yule ball with me?.." 

I hesitated for a moment, my mind thinking about Mattheo. I looked over to my right to see April and Mattheo walking together. We locked eyes and his eyes softened, like he was..sorry? 

I turn back to Lorenzo and answer,

"Yes, I'd love to go to the Yule ball with you Enzo."

He smiles and gives the flowers to me, a small blush creeping up on my face. I give him a kiss on his cheek and he puts a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I'll see you later, I have to go dress shopping with Jade." 

"See you El." I pick up my book and head inside to go find Jade.

   *******

Me and Jade were now in the dress shop and me and her were trying different dresses on. 

"How about this one?" Jade asks, she had on an green silk dress on with a slit down the middle of her thigh. 

(The pictures will be included when they get ready for the ball.) 

"That's the one!" She smiles and heads back into the changing room, changing back into her uniform.

I was just looking around the store when a certain dress caught my eye, it was a long, pinkish - whiteish dress. It had ruffles and had the prettiest purple bit around it.

I walked over the the counter and asked the woman,

"How much is that dress over there?" She takes a look at the dress, then back at me.

"That dress is 150 galleons." 150?! 

"Oh alright.." I start to walk away when I hear a voice say,

"I'll pay for it." It was...Theodore?

I roll my eyes and look behind me to see him handing his galleons to the woman. Does he really think buying me a dress is going to make me hate him less?

"I don't need your money, Nott." I spat at him.

"Please, just let me buy it for you.." He looks into my eyes, a look of sadness on his face. After a bit of considering I finally let him buy it. 

"This won't make me forgive you. But..thank you." 

"Yeah..no problem." The woman hands me the dress and I sit down in a chair, waiting for Jade. Theodore then leaves the store, putting his jacket on before heading out. 

Jade finally comes out of the changing room and pays for her dress, we then make sure we having everything and head back to the castle.

  *******

I was in the great hall, eating my lunch when suddenly the owls arrived. Mail time.

Owls flew all around the great hall, dropping letters and sometimes gifts to the students. I look up to see my owl, Idra. She was carrying a blue box with a white ribbon on top. Idra carefully placed it down in front of me and then flew off. 

I pick up the box to see a card attached to it..it read, "Open when alone." 

I looked on the card for any type of signature, but their was no sign of one. 

It was like the person who sent this to me didn't want me to know who they were..

LATER THAT NIGHT ,

I was sitting on my bed in my dorm when I remembered the box I received earlier. I walked over to my dresser and opened one of the drawers, I grab the box that was perfectly hidden under a pile of bra's. 

I then sit back on my bed, the box in front me. I wasn't sure if I should open it, what if it's dangerous? What if it's not? But what if it is?  I finally let my curiosity get the best of me and decided to open it.

I untied the ribbon, and took the lid off of the box to reveal a type of...crown? 

It was silver and had blue diamonds all on it, it also had some words carved into it that I couldn't make out. The thing that shocked me the most was that it had a raven on top, sitting on a big blue diamond.

It was beautiful, but who sent it to me? And what was it?...

I put it back into the box and hid it back in my drawer. I then lay down, pulling the covers over me. But I couldn't fall asleep, the same questions kept floating in my head.

What was it? And who sent it to me?... 

Thank you for reading chapter thirteen, I tried to make it longer for you all. A new chapter will be out tomorrow, I love you all. Thank you so much again. Much love.

- ocean <3