𝟎.𝟏𝟒 || "𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

Hello my loves, this is the chapter you've all been waiting for...the Yule ball. I really hope you enjoy and I love you all. I now present to you...CHAPTER FOURTEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: LANGUAGE.

ALSO I KNOW ITS NOT A CROWN, BUT ELYSIA DOESNT.

Today was the day of the Yule ball. Everyone was either getting their outfits still or planning on what time to meet with their date. 

Lorenzo and I decided that I should meet him at the entrance so he wouldn't see me with my dress before the ball started, I was quite excited.

Mattheo and April had been hanging out a lot ever since we stopped talking, and it was crushing me. It just felt weird seeing him with...her. 

I still haven't figured out what that crown was, I thought about telling Jade or Lorenzo but I didn't, it just felt like I wasn't supposed to.

I was woken out of my thoughts when I see two people approaching me, Mattheo and April. What the hell could they possibly want?

"How does it feel to be the only girl who doesn't have a date to the ball?" I roll my eyes and ignore her ignorant comment.

"Aww are you sad?" She bent down pretending I was a little kid. I've had enough of this bitch. 

"Actually April, I'm going with Lorenzo so if you could shut your big arse mouth that'd be great." I glare at both of them, pushing them out of my way. 

I look back at them, a look of embarrassment on April's face and a look of anger on Mattheos. Why was he mad? He was fine before. 

LATER THAT NIGHT , 

It was now 8:30 and there was 30 minutes until the ball. I had just gotten out of the shower and did my hair and makeup. I was now putting my dress on, it was pink with ruffles everywhere.. it was beautiful

I had decided to curl my hair so it was now wavy, my makeup was simple. Not to much, and not too little.

I walked over to my closet and carefully picked up my dress. I then stepped inside it, and used a spell to zip up the back.

Elysia's outfit , <3  

I then grabbed my silver heels and placed them on each foot

I then grabbed my silver heels and placed them on each foot. I walk over the the mirror looking at my final appearance, I looked pretty? I smiled to myself and did a twirl. 

*knock knock knock*

I walked over the door and opened it to reveal Jade is a silky green dress, she looked amazing.

Jade's outfit , <3

"You look amazing Jade!" I say giving her a kiss

"You look beautiful, El!" She kissed me back and then says,

"Are you ready to go? The ball should be starting soon." 

"Yes, let's go." 

Jade and I were not even halfway there when I remembered that I left my wand. Fuck

"I left my wand in my dorm I'll be right back, go on without me!" I say slightly running back to my dorm. 

I open my dorm door and grab my wand from my bed when a glimmer of blue light catches my attention. It was coming from my dresser.

A confused look spreads across my face and I walk towards my dresser, looking in the drawer from where the blue light was coming from. It was the crown.

It was glowing?

I pick the crown up and observe it, it was truly beautiful. Just then I hear something land on my window..

A letter.

Who would be sending me mail this late at night?

I pick up and observe the letter, it was closed with a blue seal. It had a crown on it that looked exactly like the one I had in my hand. 

I opened the letter to reveal a piece of paper that said, 

What shall be found is beyond your eyes, 

You must look somewhere obvious,

It is beyond surprise.

A riddle? 

Somewhere obvious...like my dresser! I dug under a pile of socks to find another piece of paper that read, 

Wear the gift.

Do they mean the crown?..

I looked back down at the crown , deciding if I should wear it. 

I place the crown on my head and feel a wave of power wash over me, the room blue for a second or two. What the fuck?

I then remembered the dance. I hurried out my dorm, the crown still on my head..and went to catch up with Jade.

 *******

I had finally found Jade again and we were about to walk down the stairs. I peeked my head through the corner to see Lorenzo, Mattheo, Blaise, Draco, and Theodore all waiting for their dates. 

Me and Jade gave each other nods and headed down the stairs, the boys facial expressions turning into shock as they saw us walk down the stairs.

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

There she was. Elysia. She looked beautiful, her dark brown haired curled and her pink dress complementing her glowing skin. 

I noticed a crown on her head, it was silver and had blue diamonds all around. It even had a raven on top...it looked very familiar. 

Then I remembered what my father had showed me.

He sent me here to find The Lost Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. 

And there Elysia was, wearing it. 

Thank you for reading chapter fourteen, chapter fifteen will be out later. I love you all so much, enjoy your day. 

- ocean <3