𝟎.𝟏𝟖 || "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

Hello my loves, here's your chapter for today. I now present to you...CHAPTER EIGHTEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: DEATH, LANGUAGE.

(GO LISTEN TO BILLIES NEW SONG ITS SO FUCKING GOOD.)

I awake to feel someones arms around my torso, I immediately tense up but then look down to see that it's Mattheo.

I shake him a bit, trying to wake him up. 

Still nothing.

I shake him again, a bit harder. 

Nothing again. 

I shook him as hard as I could and yelled,

"Mattheo!"

He jolts up, his cheeks stained with tears and I could see sweat dripping from his forehead.

He then turns to me, his face softening. What the hell?

"Theo..are you ok?" I say giving him a hug.

He gulps before replying,

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"It's 6:35." 

"Oh..okay." 

There was a moment of silence before I broke it. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade together?.." he smiles and nods before getting off of the bed, looking outside the window. 

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

I wasn't fine.

I just had one of the worst nightmares of my life, and Elysia was in it.

"Elysia?" I was in a dark forest, I could barely see.

I finally made it to a light part of the forest where I saw Elysia, she was covered in blood and had tears running down her face.

I tried running towards her but I couldn't, my feet wouldn't move.

"Elysia! Wait I'm coming!" I yelled.

"Help me Mattheo!" She cried.

I tried and tried to run but I couldn't. 

I couldn't move. 

Then I see my father come out of the shadows, a wicked smile on his face. He hexes Elysia, her body in the air.

"Elysia!" My father looked at me before aiming his wand at Elysia, who looked scared for her life. 

"Avada Kedavra!" he yells.

"No!" 

Elysia's body fell to ground, lifeless. 

I could see a tear fall down her face, I couldn't breathe.

"Elysia!" I cried out.

My father turned to me and said, 

"Look how weak you've become. All over this silly girl, toughen up. She's gone now. 

I let out a blood curling scream before waking up next to Elysia, a look of fear on her face. 

Theo..are you ok?" She asked, giving me a hug. 

Yeah...what time is it?" I asked.

"Theo? Hello?" 

I snap out of my thoughts before turning around Elysia's hands on her hips. She gave me a look before coming closer, giving me a kiss.

I kissed back, our lips moving in a rhythm. Their was no denying it.

I was in love with Elysia.  

"Let's get to Hogsmeade before it gets crowded." She says, her putting on some pants.

"Yes ma'am." I smirk at her, she rolls her eyes playfully before heading into the bathroom. 

ELYSIA AUDRA CLARKE , 

I smiled to myself as I closed my bathroom door, butterflies in my stomach.

Why do I get butterflies when I'm around him? Why do I always want to be with him? And why do I want be the only girl he touches, kisses or hugs?

You love him Elysia don't you?  I questioned myself.

"What no! I can't love him!" Right? 

I push away my thoughts and was about to start getting ready when I heard a knock from my...mirror?

What the actual fuck.

A confused look spreads across my face and I take a closer look at the mirror. 

Behind me I can see...the crown?! 

I turn around but it's not there. I look in the mirror again, it's there. I move backwards without taking my eyes off the mirror, my arms reaching behind me; grabbing the crown.

I take my eyes off the mirror and look in my hand to see,

The crown! 

"Elysia, you almost done?" I hear a voice say.

I quickly put the crown in my bag, then heading out the bathroom. "Yeah, let's go." I give him a smile and we both walk out of my dorm, heading to Hogsmeade.

Thank you for reading chapter eighteen, I hope you enjoyed. I will be writing the last two chapters right after this. I love you all, much love.

- ocean <3