𝟎.𝟏𝟐 || "𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥."

Hello my loves, I decided to update again today because why not?  Enjoy, I love you. I now present to you...CHAPTER TWELVE OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: LANGUAGE.

I wake up to feel no one next to me. I look around the room, it's empty. I get up and look all over the room, not in the bathroom, not outside and not on the bed. He left me.

I put on my clothes and walked out of his dorm, closing the door behind me. While I was walking back to my common room I bump into someone, Theodore. 

"Elysia.." 

"Don't talk to me Nott." I spat at him. 

"Where were you yesterday?" Does he not understand don't talk to me?

"None of your buisness." 

"Look I know I made a mistake-" 

"No. You didn't "make a mistake" Nott, you fucked up."

I pushed past him and headed into the Ravenclaw common room. I went into my dorm, thankfully Cleo wasn't there. 

I go into the bathroom and get ready for my classes, after that I put on my shoes and head out the door. 

  *******

I was sitting at the great hall eating my fruit when I heard Dumbledore say,

"Attention witches and wizards, I am proud to say we will be hosting the Yule ball this year!" 

Yule ball? 

"It will be hosted on the 23rd, two days before Christmas."

I could hear all the girls whispering about who they want to go with and what dress they were going to wear.  

"A ball? How stupid." I hear a voice say.

"Jesus Jade! You can't just sneak up on me like that!" I say putting a hand over my heart.

"Sorry, I heard what happened with Cleo. How could she just betray you like that?" I could tell Jade was getting upset, he face was growing red.

"I don't know, I guess she wasn't my friend after all...but I have to get to class." 

"Okay, see you El." Jade says waving goodbye.

I wave back and walk out of the great hall, heading to my next class. I walked down the hallways of Hogwarts, admiring the beautiful castle. 

After a few minutes I finally made it to the DADA classroom. I walked inside to see almost all of the class there, including Mattheo. 

I hurry inside and sit at my desk, I totally forgot I sit by Mattheo. I place my book on my side of the desk and look straight ahead. 

"Elysia." his deep voice sends chills down my spine, but I ignore him. 

"Elysia." I ignore him again. 

I feel a hand grab my neck, making me face them. "Can you not hear?" he spat at me. "I don't know can I?" I respond.

"Do you really expect me to talk to you when you left me alone?"

"That's what your upset about? Did you really expect me to stay?"

He seemed so unbothered, it's like he didn't even care. It's like he doesn't remember the moments we shared. 

"No, but you could've told me you were leaving!" 

"Why would I do that? It's not like I care about you." I had never felt this much emotional pain before, it hurt. 

I raise my hand and Professor Snape says, 

"What is the problem Miss Clarke?" 

"May I go to the hospital wing? I don't feel too well sir." 

He rolls his eyes and says, 

"Yes." 

I grab my things and hurry out the room and running in the hallways, heading to the astronomy tower. My safe place. 

   ********

When I get there I throw my bag on the grab and put my hands on the railing, looking over the courtyard. 

I didn't get him. 

One day we have a sweet moment and the next he tells me he doesn't care about me?

He really was heartless. 

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

I did what I had to do, I couldn't get her to fall for me and break her heart. I was too dangerous for her, her even being close to me is dangerous. 

She ran out of the classroom to who knows where, I felt bad but I couldn't let her get in the way of my fathers plan.

I was walking down the hall when someone approached me, April Nott. 

"Hey Mattheo."  She said, her high pitch voice hurting my ears. She had her shirt buttoned down a bit, so you were able to see almost all of her cleavage. 

"Yes?" I say trying not to be rude.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball together?" Go to the ball with her? That would make Elysia hate me. But I had to do it, if my father found out of Elysia he could kill her. 

"Yes, I'll be your date to the ball." 

Thank you for reading chapter twelve. I really hope you enjoyed it, I love you all so much you have no idea. Much love.

- ocean <3