𝟎.𝟏𝟗 || "𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬."

Hello my loves, here's another chapter. The end is near, :(.  I now present to you...CHAPTER NINETEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: SADNESS :(

(listen to lovely by billie eilish ft. khalid)

Me and Mattheo were walking through Hogsmeade, hand in hand going to stores.

"Oh! Mattheo can we go in there?" I say pointing to a candy shop. 

He smiles at me and nods, I start running towards the shop, pulling him with me. We entered the shop to see all sorts of candy. Lollipops, chocolates, hard candy. 

The store was also very colorful, it looked like a rainbow. 

I run towards the chocolates, grabbing a few things of chocolate frogs. I then head towards the section with different types of candy. 

I grab a pack of drew balls, and head to the counter. I pay the man for the candy, Mattheo and I heading out the store. 

"Do you like chocolate frogs?" I ask, turning my head to face him.

"Chocolate frogs?" he raises his brow. He's never had chocolate frogs?! 

"You've never had chocolate frogs? Here you have to try one!" I place one into his mouth, a smile growing in his face.

"Good right?" 

"Wow, these are fantastic." I put my hand in his, us heading inside The Three Broomsticks.

We head inside, sitting down at a table. 

I take off my jacket, placing it on my seat. I look up to see Mattheo staring at me. 

"What?" I laugh. 

"You're just so beautiful." A blush creeps up my face, and I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. He chuckles a bit before saying,

"Would you like a butter beer?" I nod my head and he walks up to the counter, I'm guessing he's getting us butter beers. 

A few minutes pass and he comes back with two butter beers, a smile on his face. He sits down again, and passes me my butter beer. 

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem at all."

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

"No problem at all." I say taking a sip of my butter beer. 

This was the perfect time to ask. But what if she says no?  

I ignore my negative thoughts and get ready to ask Elysia to be mine. 

"Elysia." I say setting down my mug. She looks up, wiping some cream off her face. "Yeah?" This was the moment. I had to ask her. 

I pull out a tiny box from out of my jacket pocket, my hands shaking a bit. 

"Elysia Audra Clarke..I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but I was afraid of what the outcome would be." 

I pull out the box and open it to reveal a ring, it was silver and had the words "you'll stay with me?" carved in it.

I had a matching ring that said, "until the end." 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

She doesn't respond. I knew I shouldn't have asked.

I see her face soften and she gives me a smile, "Of course I will stupid!" 

I let out a sigh of relief, my hand on my heart.

We talk and finish our butter beers, putting our jackets on before heading back outside. 

All of a sudden I hear screams, people running out of stores. Everyone was panicking. 

ELYSIA AUDRA CLARKE , 

Everyone was screaming and running, what the hell was happening?! 

I then look into the green sky to see a skull, a snake coming out of its mouth. I look around to see people dressed in black looking for someone. 

"Theo what's happening?!" I say. 

Then I realize I recognized the sign in the sky, 

Death Eaters. 

Mattheo turns to me, panic in his dark brown eyes. 

"Elysia I want you to run." 

"Wait what? What about you?" 

"Don't worry about me, I'm not important. Get somewhere safe." 

"I can't leave you no!" 

"Elysia please." He says grabbing my face.

I wrap my arms around his neck, giving him one last kiss before running back to Hogwarts. 

The sky looked terrifying and the castle looked dark. It looked like there was no happiness left. The death eaters were invading the castle. 

I ran towards the astronomy tower, hiding in a corner. 

Thank you for reading chapter nineteen, the last chapter will be posted after. I love you all, much love. 

- ocean <3