𝟎.𝟕 || "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.."

I'm sad so I'm updating again. Enjoy, I love you. I now present to you...CHAPTER SEVEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL. 

(I'll add the gif later.) 

WARNING: LANGUAGE, SMUT.

I was sitting in my dorm just reading when I hear a knock at my door. I get up and walk over to the door, opening it to reveal Theodore. Shit, I totally forgot that we were supposed to study..

"Did you forget we were supposed to study, darling? " That name again.

"Kind of...I'm sorry, I'll go get my notes." 

"No worries, may I come in?" 

"Of course." I say giving him a smile. He was wearing grey sweatpants, and a black shirt that showed off his muscular body, and oh boy....his hair was messy but cute.

"May I sit?" he says nodding towards the bed.

"Make yourself at home." I walk over to my bed and sit down, placing the notes in the middle of us.

"Ready?" I say grabbing my quill.

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

I turn to see him looking around for something.

"I...forgot my quill." he says turning around, an embarrassed look on his face.

"You forgot your quill?" 

"Yeah. But it's fine..." a smirk appears on his face. "I'll just use yours." He then grabs my quill out of my hand, and starts to write down something.

"Give me back my quill! It's fragile!" I kept trying to get it from him but he kept moving it higher and higher. His back was now on the backboard of my bed, him eyeing me.

"Ugh just give it back!" I crawl on his lap, my arm trying to reach for my quill. I then realize the way I'm sitting on him. My grip loosens on his arm and we look into each other's eyes. 

"I-" I couldn't talk, our faces were now so close together that our lips were brushing against each other's. 

"Do you still want your quill back?" he says loud enough just for me to hear.

"No.." I reply. "Kiss me."

He moves closer, our lips connecting. It was sweet, passionate, but hungry at the same time. He then grabs my hips and  moves me forward on his lap making me moan into his mouth. I then move my hips back and forth.

"Fuck..just like that darling."

I can feel him growing hard, him groaning into my mouth. I throw my head back, moans escaping my mouth. He then starts sucking on my neck, definitely leaving marks.

Theodore...please" I moan. 

"Please what, darling?" He kept sucking on neck, making me feel like I was in heaven. 

"Fuck me..." I whisper. 

He pins me to the bed, him hovering over me.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes Theodore, I want this." 

"Silencio." 

He then smashes his lips onto mine again, his cold fingertips pulling my shirt above my head. He stares at me for a second and licks his lips.

He starts to kiss down my neck again and breasts. He bit my sensitive skin making me whimper.

"Don't stop..." I had never felt this way before, it felt so good.

He places on hand behind my back and undoes my bra, it falling on the bed. The air felt cold on my breasts making me gasp. He then moves his hands down to my shorts and slowly pulls them down. 

I pull his face up to mine and grab the ends of his shirt,  pulling it over his head to reveal his abs.

"You're so beautiful." he says playing with the rim of my underwear.

He pulls my underwear down my legs, the coldness hitting my wetness.

"Look how wet you are for me..." he says looking up at me, a smirk on his face.

"Please..." I moan once again.

He pulls his sweatpants down and steps out of his boxers to reveal his dick.

Holy shit.

He grabs his bag and pulls out a condom. Why would he have that in his bag?...

He puts on his condom and then lines up his tip with my entrance , slowly entering me. I bit my lip to prevent any moans, but it was so hard. 

"Fuck, you feel so good."  he says, his hands pinning mine above my head. He went faster and faster, him now ramming into me. My moans and his groans filled the room. I could feel myself reaching my climax.

"T-Theodore I'm going to c-cum.." I moan.

"I am to..fuck." 

"Together?" I ask.

He nods his head and my fingers nails dig into his back, his name escaping my mouth as we both cum. He pulls himself out of me and collapses next to me. He then walks into my bathroom and comes back with a towel, cleaning me and him. 

"That was amazing." he says.

"Yeah." I say smiling at him. 

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Theodore." I say as I lay on his chest. 

Thank you for reading chapter seven. I really hope you enjoyed, I love you all. 

- ocean <3