𝟎.𝟏𝟔 || "𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

Hello my loves, heres the chapter for today. I now present to you...CHAPTER SIXTEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: TORTURE.

We were all going home today, it was finally Christmas break. I was now at the train with Jade, waiting to get to say our goodbyes to the rest of our friends.

I look around and spot Lorenzo, talking to Luna. They looked cute. 

He looked back at me, giving me a small smile before looking back at Luna. I guess he wasn't mad at me after all.  

"Hello Elysia." I hear a deep voice say. 

I turn around and become face to face with Mattheo, him hovering over me. Jade turns to me and gives me a wink, then saying..

"I'm going to put my stuff on the train, see you El." She says walking towards the train.

I turn back around to Mattheo and he puts a piece of my hair behind my ear, then kissing my nose. I blush a bit and give him a kiss on the cheek.

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and we said our goodbyes, us both walking separate ways. I apparated to Malfoy Manor and walked inside, the manor dark and gloomy. 

I sit down beside my father at the long table, No emotion on his face whatsoever. No one else was there yet, just me and him. 

"Ah my son. How is the mission so far?" His voice was raspy and sounded pure evil. 

"It is fine, father." I hated him. I wished he wasn't my father.

"Fine? What do you mean fine?" He spat at me.

"It means it's going fine." I clenched my jaw, I was getting more and more annoyed by the moment.

"Have you found the diadem?" 

I couldn't tell him the truth, that would put Elysia in terrible danger. 

"No. I haven't." 

"Imperio." 

I fell to the ground, gritting my teeth together..trying to release some of the pain. I was used to it though, my father had used so many curses on me I was used to it now.

"Look at you."

"Weak."

He was talking me down. 

"Who made you this weak?"

He was right. I was becoming weak. All because of Elysia, she made me feel things that I never felt before. I always feel warm when I'm around her, and get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It was like...I loved her. 

There's no way I do, I can't feel love. 

"A girl?"

"Who is she? A pureblood I hope." He evilly smirks at me, watching as I struggle to get up.

"She's no one." I spat at him.

My head then feels likes it's being banged against a wall, my memories with Elysia showed up. He was reading my mind. I tried to lock him out, but he was already in.

The sensation in my head finally stopped and my father had an angry look on his face. 

"She's a descendants of Rowena Ravenclaw? And she has the diadem?!" 

This couldn't be happening, I couldn't lose her. 

"You have a new mission."

"Kill the girl and get the diadem." 

Before I could say anything I was back at Hogwarts in my dorm. I wouldn't let this happen, I wouldn't let her die. 

ELYSIA AUDRA CLARKE , 

I was finally at home, sitting in my bed when I heard a knock on my window. It was Idra.

I get up and let her in, grabbing the box in her hand.

It had a letter  attached to it, the box was black and green.

I read the letter first before opening the box.

Dear Elysia,

I hope you've gotten this gift and letter I sent you, if not I'm guessing your owl didn't make it there.

I hope you enjoy your holidays, Merry Christmas Elysia.

- Sincerely, Mattheo. 

I smiled at the card, setting it down on my desk before picking up the box and sitting down on my bed.

I opened the box to reveal a sliver necklace with a snake and raven together. It was our houses together, I loved it.  

I walked into my bathroom, putting on the necklace before heading to my desk. I grabbed a piece of paper and my quill before writing him back. 

Dear Mattheo, 

I love the gift, thankfully Idra made it. Thank you, really. 

Enjoy your holidays, Merry Christmas Theo.

- Love, Elysia

I put the letter in a envelope and sealed it with a blue stamp that had my initials on it.

I walk over to my dresser before grabbing a box off the top, I had gotten Theo a special ring for Christmas. I found it in Hogsmeade and thought he'd like it. 

I attach the envelope to the box before saying,

"Take this to Mattheo Riddle."

Idra then picks up the gift and letter before flying into the sky, soon to be seen again. 

Thank you for reading chapter sixteen, I'm sad to say that there is only a few chapters left. (5 or less.) So again, thank you so much for 600 reads and the support. I love you all, much love.

- ocean <3