𝟎.𝟗 || "𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."

Hello my loves, in honor of 300 reads I made another chapter today. Since I uploaded already today once, this means that I uploaded 2 chapters today. Enjoy, I love you. I now present to you...CHAPTER NINE OF THE DIADEM GIRL. 

WARNING: LANGUAGE, SMUT.

(gif will be added later, having issues adding it.)

Elysia? Elysia..ELYSIA!

I jolt awake putting my hand over my heart , trying to catch my breath. I look to my right to see Riddle staring at me, a look of worry on his face. 

"Are you alright?" he asks.

"Yes, I really should be asking if you're ok.." 

"I'm fine." he says through gritted teeth. What's his problem? 

"Fine. Since you're fine I'll leave!" I was so frustrated, why does he have to be so difficult? I left the hospital wing and decided to go see Theodore. 

I was now at the entrance of the Slytherin common room but had no idea what the password was. 

"Trying to get in honey?" 

I turn around to see Blaise, smirking at me. 

"Yeah.." 

"Now why would you need to go in there?" His smirk still on his face and his eyebrow raised. 

I didn't respond. Blaise would know if I lied, plus I couldn't come up with a good reason. He moves past me and says the password, pureblood. He then steps to the side and holds door open for me. 

"It's okay El, I don't need to know why." he says giving me a smile. 

I smile back and walk into the common room. It was beautiful. Green and silver.

"Alright where do you need to go?" he says, his hands in his pockets. 

"Uh..the boys dormitories." I put my head down, a bit embarrassed.

He gives me a smirk and then shows me the way to the boys dormitories. We reach our destination and he says goodbye before turning around, going back to the main room. 

I walk down the stairs and walk down the hallway for a bit. I stop in my tracks when I hear moans  getting closer and closer. I decide to just ignore them and head to Theodores dorm, but as I get closer the moans get louder.

What the fuck? I thought.

I open the door to reveal Theodore on top of a half naked girl, pounding into her. Is he serious?!  He turns to me his face going from smug to shock. He climbs off the girl to reveal..

Cleo.

I couldn't breathe. I felt anger, sadness, betrayal. 

She lied to me! 

"What the hell!" I yell.

"El I-" Cleo starts.

"Don't you dare call me that!" I could feel tears trying to fall down, but I couldn't cry in front of them. 

"Elysia listen-" Theodore grabbing my hand but I slapped it away.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time...you've been with my best friend!"

"It wasn't that long and-" he started.

"It might've not been long, but don't you remember what you told me?!" I started, my hands balling up into fists.

"What are you talking about?" 

"How could you not remember?.." He really didn't remember. 

Flashback to the night before:

"You know, I really like you Elysia.." Theodore says caressing my cheek.

"Oh really?" I say.

"Yeah.." he says connecting our lips.

"Well..I like you to idiot." We both laugh, looking into each other's eyes. 

I move around getting comfortable and close my eyes, finally fall asleep.

Theodore smiles down on Elysia, kissing her forehead.

"I'll always be here."

End of flashback:

"You said you'd always be here!" 

"You heard that?..." he says, him looking down.

"Of course I did!" 

I then turn to Cleo, her face full of guilt. But she wasn't sorry, if she was sorry she would've have done it. 

"And you.." I say pointing at Cleo.

"You said you'd never hurt me!" Cleo was now opening her mouth, her trying to talk. 

"Remember? Best friends forever?" 

I shake my head, I couldn't believe this was real. That my best friend would betray me. 

Flashback to year 1:

"What's wrong?"  A blonde asks walking over to me.

"I hurt my knee in flying class." I say between sobs.

"It's ok, I can help!" She says smiling. 

The blonde then reaches into her bag and grabs a bandage and ointment, she then applies some ointment on my knee. After that she wraps the bandage around my knee.  

"There! That should make you feel better!" She says putting her hands on her hips. 

I stand up and walk around a bit, I felt so much better! 

"Wow, thank you! What's your name?" 

"I'm Cleo! What's yours?" she says smiling at me.

"I'm Elysia!"

"Elysia, I feel like we're going to be best friends!" I had this feeling we were to.

"Forever?" I say putting out my hand.

"Forever." She saying putting her hand in mine, shaking it.

Best friends forever.

End of flashback: 

I try to walk out the door when I feel someone grab my hand. 

"Elysia please.." Cleo says, tears in her eyes. 

"Just stay away from me!" I say pulling away from her hand and storming out the room. 

I run out of the common room, not caring who saw me. I finally reach an open window and place my arms on the edge. I look up at the sky, the stars had filled up the sky. It was beautiful. 

I finally let my tears out, them streaming down my face. When will I find the person for me? I look up at the moon, that's shining down on Hogwarts. 

I wipe my tears and sit down on the pair of stairs next to the window.

"I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away..."

Thank you for reading chapter nine. I really hope you enjoyed it, also thank you so so much for 300+ reads. This is insane, I'd never thought that I would make it this far. I love you all, much love.

- ocean <3