𝟎.𝟏𝟕 || "𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

Hello my loves, heres another update for today.. I now present to you...CHAPTER SEVENTEEN  OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: LANGUAGE.

(I sware it won't let me add the gif omfg-)

ALSO TO SPECIFY, MATTHEOS NICKNAME IS THEO. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THEODORE NOTT.

Today was the day that we went back to Hogwarts, the holidays were pretty boring. My parents had went to a lot of  buisness parties and I stayed home. 

Although I haven't heard from Theo since the day my present came..

"Elysia! Are you ready to go?" My mum yelled at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Yeah! Coming!" I grab my trunk and look around my bedroom one last time, before heading down the stairs and out the door.

  *****

We were finally at Platform 9 /34 and me and my parents were saying our goodbyes. 

"We love you honey!" I smile at my parents before heading on the train, walking through the train. 

I sat down in an empty compartment, wanting to be alone. For the whole time I was home I felt weird.

I felt this pain in my chest, and I have no clue why.

I felt the train start to move and looked at my necklace, smiling to myself.

I didn't see Theo on the train so I was hoping he was in the great hall, I hadn't seen him in weeks.

I then take a look out the window, we were crossing the river. It was dark and gloomy outside, plus it was raining.

Something felt off, like something bad was going to happen. 

I tried to ignore it and focus on something else, but it was no use. Something bad was going to happen, and I knew it. 

AFTER THE TRAIN RIDE , 

Everyone was sitting in the great hall, Dumbledore making his grand speech like every year.

I take a look at the Slytherin and spot Theo, he looked...terrible.

It looked like he hadn't slept in months, and he was fairly pale. He lifted his head, connecting his eyes with mine. 

He had no emotion on his face, he just looked numb. 

What happened over the holidays?..

After Dumbledore finished his speech we ate, I didn't eat much. I was too nauseous, my stomach was in knots and I had a terrible headache.

I finished eating a bit of food and headed to the common room with the rest of Ravenclaw.

MATTHEO RIDDLE ,  

I was doing terrible. When I saw Elysia in the great hall, I felt so sick. I couldn't kill her, I don't have the heart.  

My father was planning to attack the school in a few days, and my mission was expected to be finished by the time my father came.

I had to warn her.

I had to protect her.

But I couldn't, my father was on my back and knew my every move.

I needed a break so I decided to go see her.

I came out of my dorm, out of the common room, and went to the Ravenclaw common room. Of course I couldn't get in so I had to wait for someone to open it. 

After minutes of waiting I finally saw someone, she had blonde hair and was wearing a Ravenclaw uniform.

"May I help you?" She says raising her brow.

"Yes, let me in." 

"I can't really-"

"I said, let me the fuck in." I clenched my jaw, and her eyes widened. She then said the password and the painting opened. I pushed past her and walked in, glaring at anyone giving me looks.

I then headed into Elysia's dorm to see that she was sleeping. I walked over to her bed sitting on it, before moving her hair to the side, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I won't let them hurt you my love."

I place my head on her stomach, wrapping my arms around her torso before closing my eyes and falling alseep. 

Thank you for reading chapter seventeen, I really hope you enjoyed and all I'm going to say is..the end is in a few days. Love you all, much love. 

- ocean <3