𝟎.𝟖 || "𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."

Hello my loves, I put my other book on hold so now I will try and update every day. Enjoy, I love you. I now present to you...CHAPTER EIGHT OF THE DIADEM GIRL. 

WARNING: LANGUAGE.

I open my eyes to see that I'm laying on someone's chest. I look up to see Theodore sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around my torso. I smile to myself and play with his hair.

"Goodmorning to you too." he says. His voice was raspy and deep, lord have mercy

"We have to get up, we have class in an hour." 

"Ugh..okay." 

We both get out of the bed, he's still in his boxers. I'm still in my underwear and bra, I then bend down and pick up my clothes from off the floor. 

"I had a really good time last night." I say giving him a smile.

"I did to, darling." 

"I'll see you later?" I ask walking towards him.

"Of course." 

He then grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss, I put my arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss.

    ********

Theodore had to leave because we had separate schedules, I was now on my way to quidditch practice. I was a chaser, I've always loved quidditch. 

I had no idea how I was going to be able to play, I couldn't even walk without limping. 

"Oi Elysia!" 

I turn around to meet Oliver Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. He looked tired. 

"Oh hello Oliver, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just came to tell you that Dumbledore canceled quidditch practice for all houses because of a 'situation'." I was confused, why would Dumbledore cancel quidditch? And what was the 'situation'?

"What's the 'situation'?" I say raising my brow.

"Don't know, Dumbldore won't say. Says it's 'top secret'." 

"Thanks for telling me, goodbye Oliver."

"Bye Elysia." He turns around and walks down the hallway.

I was still very confused about the 'situation', I wanted to find out more. I start to walk down the hallway, heading the the Ravenclaw common room. On my way there I feel cold hands on my throat, pinning me to the wall.

I open my eyes to see Riddle

"What are you doing! What's wrong with y-" his hand was cutting off some my oxygen , only giving me a bit of air.

"Did you fuck him?" He spat at me.

"What?!" What the hell?

"Did you fuck Nott?"  I look into his eyes to see nothing but anger. 

How did he know? Did Theodore tell him?...

"What?! No!" 

"You liar!" 

I couldn't handle it anymore, I was over it.

"Why do you care?! You kissed April!" I said angrily.

"Are you- are you jealous?" 

"No." 

The truth is, I was. I was extremely jealous.

"Well well who would've  th-" he was cut off when he fell to floor, his hand going to his arm. Him screaming in pain. I crawl over to him trying to see what's wrong, he kept screaming. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Mattheo? Mattheo what's wrong?!" 

He closes his eyes, then his face relaxes. Was he dead?

I put my hand on his chest, he still has a heartbeat. He must've fainted. 

I run down the hallway to the hospital wing, trying to get help. 

"Madam Pomfrey!" 

"Yes dear?" she says turning to me.

"I need your help, my...my friend fainted."

"Oh dear, please lead me to them." 

    ********

Madam Pomfrey put Mattheo on some type on bed and brung him to the hospital wing. He was laying peacefully on the hospital bed, his curly hair covering his face.

 I move my hand to his, interlocking our hands together. Slightly rubbing his hand with my thumb, I can see a smile form on his face.

Mattheo Riddle....smiling? 

I put my head down on his chest and close my eyes, I felt safe.

What was this feeling I was feeling?

Thank you for reading chapter eight, I hope you enjoyed. I love you all so much.

- ocean <3