15: We Broke Up 😟

I woke up on somebody's couch- I definitely realized it wasn't Nick's or Joe's because it was neither red nor yellow- it was grey.

I got up and realized that I was entangled with a thin blanket, wrapped around my thin waist- due to the fact that I haven't been eating for the past few days.

Everything was blurry for a while until a few familiar faces came into view- Taylor, Kevin, Joe, and some other blonde that I definitely knew wasn't Taylor.

Taylor noticed that I was awake and made her way over to me, putting her long skinny arms around me.

Kevin rushed over, too, but the blonde stayed with Joe. I tried to see who she was but Taylor had her arms around me. Kevin gave me a weak smile, and I only noticed it because Kevin's mouth turns up all the way- they almost reach his eyes. I'm not saying it's a bad thing- I'm just 'pointing it out'.

Taylor continued to hug me as I blinked, trying to get my eyesight to work better. 

I tried to figure out who the other blonde next to Joe was- she had thin eyebrows and they were really high up her forehead. She had thin lips as she leaned down to look at Joe- he, to my concern, was having his face in his hands.

My eyes suddenly zoned out like a camera and everything was suddenly super clear. No one said anything to me just yet- I could still see that Taylor was scared out of her life when she pulled away from me.

"Are- are you-?" she decided to pause and let me finish her sentence. I tried to lighten up the mood by giving out a hearty laugh- "Hurt? Sad? Mad? Or um... sad?" Kevin smiled at my courage to be brave, but Taylor didn't let it slip.

"Listen, what Justin did to me was bad and all, but he really didn't touch-"

"He didn't touch you!" Taylor snapped at me. Even the blonde girl next to Joe looked up at us. "That's what you always say, Selena Marie!" Uh oh. Never good when she calls me by my first and middle name- "The last time you let Justin take over your life, you also said that, and Nick and I didn't believe-"

"I didn't, too," mumbled Joe, the girl turned her full attention to me- and I suddenly realized who she was. 

Gigi Hadid, the girl I loathed the most in the entire fricking world.

She seemed to have read my mind and looked down. Taylor continued to blabber while my mind floated off and on about Gigi. Wasn't she Zayn's girlfriend? Yes, yes she was, and that was one of the reasons why I loathed her. Wasn't she Joe's ex-girlfriend? Yes, yes she was, but why was Taylor all cool with her roaming her hands all over Joe? 

Taylor stopped talking about Justin as I continued to wonder- she snapped her fingers in front of my face and asked, "Now, are you really okay, or do you want to go up to Kevin's guestroom and take a nap?" 

I looked around and shook my head, "Where's Nick?" I asked, making Joe's head jerked up as he covered his mouth with his hands. 

"He's been taken by Justin," said Taylor. I knew that already, of course. I knew ever since Joe came into the car and collapsed into his seat, his hands covering his face and tears being forced back inside, afraid I would see him cry. I knew this already.

I tried to calm myself down, saying, it's okay, Nick is a strong man, he knows how to take care of himself, he might even be defending himself from those huge punks...

General

Taylor sat next to Selena as she silently glared at Joe, "Do you know where he took him?" Selena asked, solemnly.

Taylor shook her head and got up. She went over to Kevin as Selena's gaze followed her, "Can you sit next to her?" she asked, and Kevin nodded, making his way over to Selena. He sat next to her, rubbing her arm, soothingly.