25: Weird Behaviors 🤨

General

"Guys! Oh my gosh, I missed you so much," Taylor hugged almost every single one of them, one by one. "How are you..." The only person she didn't hug was Joe. Well, she wanted to hug him, but he didn't want to hug her, so why hug him at all?

"It's great, we're great!" Nick said, smiling and nodding his head at her. She shifted and lead Nick, Selena, and Joe into her home.

"Kevin's not coming?" Taylor asked, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"He is, actually," Nick said, rubbing his hands on Selena's back. "He's bringing Dani, Alena, and Valentina." Taylor's eyes lit up as Nick said this, "No way, the small cuties are coming, too? That is so cute..."

Joe scoffed, "Yeah."

"Joe, what the hell, dude?" Nick snapped, smacking his arm

"Joe, what the hell, dude?" Nick snapped, smacking his arm. Taylor did a face and Joe fell silent. Nick looked at both Taylor and Joe; He, like everybody else, knew what happened on Instagram last night. It would be better if he didn't mention it...

"Right, so I texted Zayn, he said that he might be a little late..." Selena trailed off, looking at Nick. Nick furrowed his brow, "You texted him? Since when were you and Zayn... text buddies?"

Selena shrugged, "Since... last year when I bumped into him at the Met Gala."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nick hissed, turning away as Joe and Taylor backed away from them, this was usual; it would be Nick and Selena talking, and then Joe and Taylor would always leave them alone, respecting their privacy.

"I- I didn't think it was important, you know what I mean," Selena said, shrugging as she smiled softly at him. He shook his head, "No, I don't know what you mean."

 "Well- just know that everything's fine, Nick," Selena patting his biceps and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you..."

"Yeah, I... love you, too," Nick whispered. He left his arms limp at his side, unbothered to move them, or wrap them around Selena's waist. "Anyway, yeah we should get started- or do you want to wait for... Zayn?"

Selena made a frown, "Why do you think I would want to wait for Zayn? I mean- I would wait for Zayn, but we don't really have to-"

"Okay, yeah I get it," Nick said, cutting off Selena. "Come on, let's get this started."