28: Babe 😧

(I just thought that if I put an emoji, it would be easier for you guys to know what's about to come up! I hope it was helpful at the slightest)

I'm so sorry, here's your chapter;

General

"Alright, see you guys later," Kevin said as he cradled a sleeping Alena in his arms. Kevin, Dani, and the girls were leaving early because they had to go home before 6. The rest decided to stay for dinner. Hopefully, they could last throughout the whole thing without Zayn and Selena being too strange.

"See you, Kev," Joe said as he closed the door behind them. "Ah, that was quite an evening, what should we have for dinner?" he asked as he walked in on Selena, Taylor, Nick, and the rest.

"You, Nick, and Zayn should head to the living room and wait while we make dinner," Gigi said as she poured herself some juice. "Why?" Nick said, pouting as Selena cupped his face in her hands. 

"Because," Taylor started. "You guys are too nosey and unhelpful." As she finished, Zayn frowned, "I'm nosey?"

"Well, you might not be, but Joe is definitely," Selena said, pointing at Joe as Nick, Gigi, and Taylor laughed. Joe nodded, "I see your point," he said, making the rest of them laugh. 

"Now, shoo!" Selena said, kissing Nick one last time. She hadn't stopped kissing him since the game. 

"Alright, if you say so-" Nick said, trying to slow Selena down as she pushed him out of the room. Zayn gave Gigi a little peck and went out, also. Joe looked at Taylor nervously. And by the time she realized what he was thinking- she had already kicked his ass out of the room.

Selena

"Ugh, that was horrid," Taylor said in a fake British accent. "He thought I'd actually let him kiss me!" Taylor sighed as I giggled, "Well, you've got to admit, he is pretty damn cute- Just like Nick; you can ask Gigi, she dated him, too."

Gigi shot me a dirty look and forced a smile, "Yeah... I really liked it when you guys were dating... though I haven't seen any affections, though."

"Yeah, you came right on the day we broke up," Taylor said, smiling widely. I frowned at her as she said this; are people supposed to feel giddy when they talk about break-ups? No? Oh well, that definitely isn't the case with Taylor. 

"That was sad- but trust me, they were adorable," I said, teasingly as I pulled Gigi into a side-hug. She definitely looked bothered by it, so I had to let go quicker than I thought.

"Alright, so which one do we start with?" I said, awkward.

"How about the Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup?" Taylor said with a wide smile. Gigi and I exchanged glances. "Um... sounds... great!" I said, my voice high. This happened when I was lying. I definitely do not like the idea of letting Taylor cook me that. 

"No," Gigi said, putting a hand on my shoulder saying 'let me handle this ugly truth'. "I think we should make something more... easy?"

"That is the easiest thing I could think of, though!" Taylor pouted as she stomped her foot like a kid. 

"Well, then let us think, hun," I said, making my way around the kitchen island to put my hand around her. "You could help with the dessert!"

Taylor's eyes lit up with excitement, "Ooh! I could make this awesome dessert thing that my grandpa taught me last Christmas!"

I nodded in harmony and smiled encouragingly at her, "Yeah- that is a great idea."

Taylor let out a loud gasp, that I'm 100% sure that people a million miles away, could have heard; "Omg, what if I forgot the name! the recipe! Oh- no!"

"Chill, we got you, it's okay, we could make other things like- sundaes-" I started counting my fingers as I tried to name all the desserts I could make. "See? Not so bad," I said once Taylor was properly calmed down from her sugar rush.

"Okay, so which one should we make first..."

We started cooking and cutting, and chopping, and... mostly doing whatever people do in a kitchen.

Joe

"Well, this is exciting," I said, propping myself up. I was sitting in a weird position, so I HAD to get up, somehow. 

"Yeah," Zayn said, making me shoot him a dirty look. "You're agreeing with my sarcasm, or are you really saying that this is exciting?"

Nick frowned at me, "Dude, what kind of person would think this is exciting? It's obviously sarcasm!"

"Oh," I said. "Well, it's pretty hard to tell with Zayn."

"Dude!"

"Okay, stop 'dude-ing' me!" I said, raising my hands in the air as Zayn chuckled, "You guys are funny."

"Your tone doesn't seem to go with whatever you're saying," Nick said, glaring at him.

"Okay, so now I'm the one who's being attacked!?" Zayn said.

Nick

"Okay, guys! Chill!" I yelled as Joe and Zayn starting roasting each other like crazy. "We should do something fun."

"Like what?" Zayn reasoned. Joe then looked at me, giving the same mirrored look Zayn was giving me. 

"How about..." Just when I was thinking about something to do, I heard a shrill scream.

"Gigi!" Zayn shouted almost immediately. Joe shot him a dirty look.

"No, Taylor!" Joe yelled, but I shook my head violently, already on my feet, "No, Selena!"

Before I knew it, Zayn was already gone, rushing through the hall. 

Joe and I followed behind as we rushed to the kitchen. The immediate sight I saw was Selena in her bra, hugging Zayn's waist, calling him babe.

***

Word Count: 967

Easter Egg of the Chapter: 

Selena in her bra, hugging Zayn's waist, calling him babe.

(I'm torturing you, aren't I?)