23: The Party 🎉

Nick

It was true. It had been a whole four weeks since me and Selena made it official that we'd stick together through our relationship- and it is doing us pretty well- if that counts without Justin messing everything up, of course.

Also- four weeks since we both loved each other and... yeah. God, I'm so bad at this.

"Alright, it was nice having you two over," Joe said as he took my hand, pulling me into a quick bro-hug. "It's great, yeah, I hope we weren't bothering you- no I'm just kidding," I joked, this was turning into an interview.

"I know, that was great. Selena, hope you have a nice day ahead of you-" Joe turned to me, "Don't have too much fun- OW!"

I punched him in the shoulder as he said that, "I might've been injured, but I could still punch you, Joe."

"Right- yeah, sorry," he said, apologetically. 

"Nick, don't do that, he's your older brother, show some respect," Selena scolded. I turned bright red as I muttered an apology for Joe

Selena smiled at Joe, who smirked, "Alright, we gotta go, hope to see you soon-"

Just when she was about to turn, I grabbed her shoulder, "Wait, Sel, don't you have to tell Joe something?"

Selena's eyes brightened, "Oh yeah, Taylor's going on tour soon. I was thinking; maybe we should have a little celebration with the guys..."

Joe frowned, "What guys?"

"Zayn, Kevin, and Gigi," I said, smirking. Joe was shocked- I was stoked, I wanted to hang out with these people a lot. 

"Them? Why them?" Joe asked.

"Well... Nick wants to meet all of them and hang, I don't really mind them, either," Selena said, turning to me. I smiled and turned back to Joe, "Yeah, I don't see why you would have a problem with them. Aren't you and Zayn friends?"

"We- we are!" Joe stuttered, I gave him an unconvinced look, "Seriously?"

"Yes!" he barked, taking me by surprise, "Woah, okay, sure. Just- she's going to be leaving soon, what do you suggest we do?"

"What do you mean; what do you suggest we do!?" Joe said, a little too harshly. "We call her, tell her that we want to meet up because we miss her, then we visit her with the 'guys' then Taylor will hang with us for a day- What's so hard about that!?"

"Dude, chill," I said, worried. "What's wrong with you? Ever since we mentioned Kevin, Gigi, Za-"

"Stop- don't even say his name," Joe said, suddenly realizing what he said. "What the hell?" Selena muttered, frowning at Joe.

"I mean- of course, you can say his name, but-"

"Okay, you need to calm down," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Just- forget about what we said, you don't need to come if you don't want to-"

"I want to," Joe said, boldly. "I wanna go see her."

"Alright then, let's not say anything else," Selena said, tired. "We'll just have to meet up some time where everybody is free."

I nodded, forcing on a smile, "Yeah, let's go-"

"Are you sure you don't want to say for some dinner?" Joe suggested, making me turn back, "No, it's alright, Selena and I are gonna make something- hopefully."

"Yeah, it's alright-" Selena said, snapping her head at me, "I CAN cook."

"Yeah," I laughed, nervously. "Of course, you can, babe- I was just hoping-"