24: Captioned ⌨️

Nick

I woke up and walked into the shower; Selena was still asleep in the other room- my bedroom. I stared at myself as I brushed my teeth, mostly checking myself out, and spit out the contents of the toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth and wiped it with a fresh white towel that was sitting, immaculate, beside the sink.

I walked out to find Selena, still laid, asleep on her white pillow. She hadn't moved a bit.

I attentively sat down next to her on the bed, scared she would wake up. I tucked a string of hair behind her ear as she shifted her hands, I quickly pulled my hand back. Chuckling to myself, I watched as she yawned, stretching as her hands pulled high above her head, a few inches away from hitting the deck-bed.

"Ugh, how long have you been watching me?" Selena groaned, her voice low and raspy.

"Quite the time," I said, chuckling. 

She smiled at me and raised her arm in the air, "Sleep with me, Nick."

I smirked and did what I was told, letting myself descend, my back falling first.

"Alright- we need to switch positions," Selena said almost as soon as I relaxed onto her, her voice was tensed from my weight. "Ugh- you're really heavy, Nicholas-" she groaned as I chuckled, sitting up. 

"We used to do that all the time," I pouted. "What changed?"

"Your weight," she said, starting to count fingers. "Your muscles, your size- your everything!"

"It's really impressive when you say it like that," I said, giving her a warm smile. She returned it and we slowly gazed into each other's eyes- this sounds totally cliché, I know, but it's what girls want- and Selena's a girl, so I'll give it to her.

"Alright, I'm feeling the lovebug-" Selena chuckled, throwing a pillow at me as I dodged it. "Come on, we gotta get up, people!" Selena made her way to the bathroom and I sat on the bed alone.

Zayn

We were supposed to visit Taylor today- a typical Monday, coffee first!

I shifted my body, making Gigi yawn as she moved her entire body to the other side of the bed, giving me a great opportunity to get up, use the bathroom, and get ready. I know I should've woken up Gigi first, due to the fact that we all know that girls take longer to get ready- but I kinda want to have to rant to her after another hour about getting ready; it's strange, I know.

I walked out of the shower and went downstairs, but not after checking if Gigi was awake; nope. 

I went into my closet and dished out a few outfits- I have become way more fashionable since my girlfriend has such a great fashion sense- I can never keep up with it. Guess what? She doesn't let me leave the house if I don't look fashionably pro!

Before: (I don't even know what I was thinking when I chose to wear this-