22: Game Of Thrones ⚔️

Nick

"Taylor's going on tour next Saturday!" Selena's voice shouted from downstairs. That's really cool, I'm happy for her. "That's awesome- we could go visit her!" I yelled back. I was putting on my shirt- I just finished taking a shower.

I walked downstairs and sat down at one of the chairs around the kitchen island, my hand combing through my wet hair. 

"We should go spend some time with her today," Selena suggested as she made her way over to me, cupping my face in her hands. I shrugged, "Whatever you want. But can we bring the guys, though?"

I missed Zayn, Gigi, Joe, and Kevin. They were all such great friends and brothers and of course, I miss Taylor, but she's been visiting so often, that I actually get to see her face every day. 

"You mean the guys who've been spending their last two weeks finding you and me? Sure-" Selena said, her voice filled with sarcasm. "I don't think they'd even want to see me-" I cringed, "I think they would like to see Taylor before she goes on tour, babe, they need to know." 

"Ugh, I don't know about Taylor, though," Selena put her hands on her forehead. "But I'm down!"

I nodded, "I know you are- so, when do we visit her?"

"Hmm..."

"It's a Friday, Sel," I said, smirking. Selena was slightly taken aback by this remark. "Um, yeah? I know that it's a Friday!" she said, slapping my back. I shook my head, "No you didn't..." 

"Right, so how about we go tomorrow?" Selena suggested, making her way back to the stove. I nodded, "Sounds like a plan- what do you do want to do today?" I said, smirking as I watched my girlfriend move around the kitchen like a goddamn pro!

"I want to..." Selena stopped moving as she leaned on the stove. "Stay at home with you!"

I cracked up at her suggestion and she frowned, "What? I didn't say anything funny, Nick!"

"You- you want to stay at home with me?" I breathed through my laughs. 

She nodded and shrugged, "Um yeah?"

"Like you did for the last five days?" I said as I pressed my forehead onto the island. 

"Nick, you're making me think I said something dirty," She said, glaring at me as she put her hands on her hips. 

"Why can't we do something else, though?" I asked, a pout on my face. 

"like what!? I legit have no idea what to do nowadays!" Selena groaned. I sighed, "Maybe we could go visit Joe... or something?" Selena's face brightened and she quickly nodded, "Ooh! Yes! That'd be great, when do we leave?"

"Woah, slow down," I said, chuckling. "We could swing by anytime, he doesn't mind."

"Are you sure?" Selena said, a hint of worrisome in her voice.

I nodded, "Yeah, I know my brother, he doesn't really have plans." 

Selena nodded as she turned back at the noise of something exploding- "What the hell was that!?" I exclaimed, rushing up from my seat and running towards my girlfriend who yelped in agony. 

"Ah- okay- I'm good-" she started gasping at her arm. 

"The stove-" I quickly grabbed a cover and covered the pan, making the fire stop. I exhaled loudly and turned around, seeing Selena washing her arm at the sink. 

I moved to watch behind her, taking her arm away from the nozzle, "Seriously, what were you even cooking!?" I asked, my voice tensed and angry. "You could've killed yourself!" Selena shook her head, her face looked like she might cry.