18: Dinner 🥘

Nick

"Damn it!" raged Justin, flipping the table over. "You had ONE job! One! Just ONE! And that ONE job, was to make sure he doesn't run off to tell his friends!" The man had a frightened look on his face, it was red like he might pee his pants. 

I smiled to myself; I definitely had someone to thank after this whole... thing.

"Just- go before I get you into more trouble!" Justin yelled, pointing at the door. The guy scurried out. 

Logan was standing next to the door, rocking back and forth on his heels. He was stiffer than usual; could be because of Zayn, I don't really know.

"Hey!" I yelled. I don't know what I did that for, but I did. He turned to me, his eyes were red when he turned to me. 

"What's wrong with you!?" I yelled, making him cock his eyebrows and make his way towards me. 

"What's wrong with me?" He asked, a slight chuckle in his voice. "What's wrong with me is that I gave a warning to Selena, and I'm sure you saw that warning, did you? Yeah, you did, and instead of thinking about that warning, you decided to delete my conversation-"

"It was barely a conversation-" I interrupted, coldly. 

"Shut up! You deleted it without telling Selena about it. You brought fate upon yourself," He said after a slight pause. "That's not how you say it," I said, mocking him. 

"Whatever," he said, gritting his teeth. "Don't make me even more frustrated- don't make me want to punch out your crooked teeth; making it even crooked than it was before!" I shook my head, amused by his words. 

"How can such a great singer like you mess up like this?" I said, just loud enough for him to hear.

Justin shook his head, "Just shut up, I'm gonna go get some dinner."

I watched him walk out the door and slam it- the hinges were falling apart, already. 

I haven't been sleeping for four days straight now, all I could think about was Selena.

(Back at the Base - General)

"We need dinner, and I gotta get back to my house," Zayn said, standing up. Joe stood up with him, "No, we should all go out for dinner," Joe suggested. 

Gigi nodded, excited, but Zayn shook his head, secretly glaring at Gigi, "Naw, I don't that'd be a good idea-"

"That'd be nice," mumbled Selena. Everyone looked at her; she had been silent for the past few hours while everybody was trying to fight over choosing the right word.

"Well..." Zayn started, looking over at Gigi who was smiling and nodding her head furiously. "I guess it's set!" He chuckled as Joe raised his fist into the air, dancing around the room.

"Yes, yes, yes, come on!" he bumped into Kevin, who pushed him off. "Yes, yes, yes, yes..." He continued dancing around the room. 

Zayn arched his eyebrow and looked over at Kevin, who assured him, "Don't worry, he'll wear himself out"

They continued to watch Joe, who suddenly stopped dancing and collapsed onto the couch.

Selena laughed, "Come on, his sugar rush is over," she said, getting up from the couch and making her way to the door, Kevin, Gigi, Taylor, and Zayn following, subtle. 

Joe jerked up and followed them.

***

"So... did we make reservations, or do we just... find a restaurant?" Joe said. They were in the van, Kevin was driving while Joe, Selena, Taylor, and Gigi sat at the back.