Benefits of a Patron and a Meeting with a Witch

A 'little' AN before I get started on this next chapter. First, I have decided to post at least these two next chapters immediately after the two first ones because I decided that I wanted to start out with the first sub-part being finished immediately. I love getting all your reviews and I really appreciate that you show me what you like and think works and do please tell me if something makes no sense or is written in a difficult way. Thank you for the support and I do hope you will like the next chapters too.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything Rick Riordan owns all rights

Benefits of a Patron and a Meeting with a Witch

A day later

Two men with unique eyes walked past the stone temple dedicated towards Perseus down from their mountain home for something they could use for their rescue mission. One of the men with the black hair complained to his brother. "I don't see it? It's so ugly, and small" Relations had been on the up and up between the brothers so this statement which would have started an argument a couple of months before, was now only replied with an exasperated shake of Perseus' head before answering. "It isn't about the visual features of it, feel out with your power"

Zeus looked annoyed at his twin but obeyed nonetheless and reached out a searching tendril of his power. He gasped when he felt the... energy output of the stone building, it felt like a multiplying swarm of godly energy at every being and prayer inside the temple following an invisible line connecting with his brother walking at his side. "Every prayer they direct to me multiplies tenfold if they're inside the temple when they pray to me," Perseus said passionately and with maybe a little smugness. Zeus could see the appeal and he felt the appeal of it too but he wasn't about to reveal that to his brother so he held his tongue.

"I even think that if you connect that power with a central location like a throne or non-mobile object that it could increase with even more though that would be a double-edged sword considering the amount of power stored in one object and could be abused by other deities" Perseus continued thoughtfully with Zeus totally focused on his words not even realizing that they had arrived at the middle of town yet.

The pair gained quite a bit of attention and not five minutes later the whole village had gathered around the two deities. While Zeus looked quite apathetic towards what he thought of as 'inferior beings' Perseus looked at the crowd with hidden glee at the thought of his power base.

"My dear followers!" Perseus addressed the crowd. They responded... positively with a massive cheer at their God walking among mortals. "This handsome fellow is my brother Zeus and we have a request" He followed after the crowd had dampened their sounds enough for him to talk without using any godly power.

The crowd turned their attention towards the other figure and Zeus was taken aback before responding after Perseus subtly kicked him in his shin. "Ahh Yes... we come with you with a...Request" Zeus ground out with a forced smile, this was his least favorite part of the plan and had to be 'specially' convinced by Métis to allow for his pride to do this.

Perseus took over again. "We have need of your cattle and tanners, for a special mission so we would be very appreciative if you allowed it" he explained to the crowd and they quickly accepted the request. The whole process took an hour before they could leave with their now newly acquired cow-leather, and while they could have summoned this themselves with a snap of their fingers, Perseus decided that it would be a good popularity stunt to further his worship and

introduce his brother too, killing two birds with one stone as they say.

Perseus POV

Perseus separated from his fellow deity and changed course to his temple. Helios had taken pity upon us living upon Gaia, and he had toned down the sweltering heat of the summer a little bit in a show of kindness I would imagine(/AN/ since Persephone isn't born yet, so there are no seasons yet, so boo hoo for mortals I guess:( )