A Titanic Battle

Disclaimer: I don't own anythi...

A Titanic Battle

Two years later

I had hunted this bastard for over two years now. His followers were destroyed and shipped off to Tartarus, his fortress was captured and he was on his last legs hopefully. I and my brothers had been on his tail for a little under a year now with the little rat always somehow managing to escape every time we found him.

But this time it was different I could feel it. My elder brothers just had aspirations to overthrow a tyrant and maybe if prompted kill him while I had the right idea to make him fade for what he did to me and my family! I couldn't believe that my elder brothers were so naive to believe that the evil Titan Lord would go quietly they thankfully had me see it with a realistic view.

But I can't be too over-excited now or else he would probably somehow slip away like most of the other times. There weren't a lot of believers for my crusade anymore with Persephone, Hecate, and my wife being the strongest supporters. Persephone even talked to me without much resentment for over three months before she needed a break from the hunt promising to return before long.

Hecate I knew was on the warpath and nothing could stop her from getting revenge with her being our most valued asset always managing to find his vague whereabouts.

And then there was my wife who contributed to convincing my brothers to work together on this mission. Because Poseidon and Hades didn't really connect to Prokopios other than his uncles and very close ones either.

So we all had a desire to at least capture and imprison him or in my case maim and making him fade from the face of Gaia but I'm sure we would resolve it at the moment. Well, Zeus didn't have a problem with my suggestion and was actually my strongest supporter who had suggested the maiming before fading part of the plan. The reason was obvious because not only was it the only biological nephew he had that had been killed, it was also the one that had healed him after his endeavor with the giant Typhon.

We had followed the bastard all over my domain with a small stop down in Tartarus when the bastard thought he would pick up some followers along the way only to be surrounded by me, my daughter, and my brothers, the bastard just managed to slip away with the help of his time domain. Slowing us down just long enough for us to don't managing to either block or follow him. Once we found the position he had flashed to he was long gone.

And it would hopefully end here with the war officially ending too if that is they managed to defeat the damn bastard.

They had followed him north of the mountains separating the civilized Hellenic people and the savage warmongering chiefdoms north of us. Even more north until we met Poseidon's domain again before moving west along the coast to a small outstretch where we flashed west again to a small gathering of very large islands inhabited by a few savage chiefdoms some with blue painted faces and some more civilized peoples. Not that they were civilized like the cultures around the eastern part of the Mediterranean but what could one expect by lowly godless creatures like these people.

He had led us to a very large open grassland area in the central and southern part of the largest island in this area. We were of course noticed by mortals and while I would have cared if they were civilized creatures these ones didn't deserve the same attention as my followers. I could see them babbling with their mouths but I honestly couldn't hear them because of my ringing ears and splitting headache I had constantly had to endure since my son's murder.

I could of course talk with my brothers via our minds but other than that was hopeless.

I saw the bastard standing arrogantly at a small height in the middle of the plain we were in now. He suddenly moved and conjured some stones and we immediately went into cover behind hastily conjured shields and walls of our respective domains so I for example had a wall of rocks and dirt, Poseidon a flowing waterfall at about four feet high, Zeus with a flash of crackling lightning charged shield, and finally Hades with a round shadow looking disc in his right hand.