Olympian Headaches and Weddings

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Olympian Headaches and Weddings

Six years later

Zeus was relaxing in his palace with Métis already in bed upstairs when suddenly three old women stood in his palace. He kneeled quickly this time not wanting a repeat of his last encounter with The Fates. "My Ladies" The Fates ignored the greeting and only said "A prophecy has been issued and it concerns you so since you don't have a prophetic deity yet we came here to inform you instead" Zeus nodded still kneeling submissively. "We are not bothering with any riddles and such because it would have been a waste of good rimes so essentially your first child with Métis will be smarter than you and the second more powerful than you, take this as you will"

The Fates vanished from the room and Zeus felt his paranoia spike. 'Stronger than me... and smarter. I could be overthrown before I even got to start my rule, at least I know that Perseus would be loyal and never betray me but with these children of mine I have no assurance that they wouldn't betray me the second they were powerful enough.' Zeus had a crippling case of paranoia which mixed in with his power-hungry and arrogant personality was a ticking time-bomb and it looked to have reached zero.

'But how would I... could I?' Zeus decided to let his paranoia overtake him and he went up to his bedroom where his now pregnant lover was lying splayed out over their bed. His shadow loomed over her and his last thought was 'Yes'

One year later

A little boy and girl 'ran'(read: jogged) through some corridors of their home. They looked like average seven-year-olds if a little taller than average but quite other than that they looked like every other child their age, except their eyes which were unique with the girl having dark green eyes like a forests coloring and the boy having smoldering black volcanic eyes. though the boy was a little crooked and hunched over, the girl was careful to not 'run' too fast to not pull away from him. The little girl was playfully jaunting the boy with him shooting back with snide retorts. "Come on Hephaestus! Dad is going to die of old age before you catch me" The girl said good naturally. "I'm just waiting for you Persephone" Hephaestus replied as he overtook his sister. "Hey! That's not true" Persephone shouted indignantly while speeding up.

They continued to race through the halls only traversed by Aurae who when they saw the two speeding children quickly turned into the air as they passed if they couldn't move out of the way in time. The two siblings arrived at their destination and before the door, they stopped and both grew up from seven to eighteen years old. They opened the door and walked into the room. Standing there were their father, mother, Pan, and another brother. Demeter sent a warning look at the two children's tardiness, but the two siblings didn't react other than a little bow of acknowledgment at the warning.

Perseus looked up and saw his last two children who were supposed to be here and greeted them both with a warm hug each before shooing them over to where Prokopios was standing, hoping in his mind that his son with Hecate would actually converse with his siblings in a non-formal manner, but yet again his youngest son was still distant to his siblings. Perseus shook his head mentally but decided that now wasn't the time to press them on this.

He turned around to look at Pan who looked amused at the children with his all-knowing attitude in full force as usual. "My friend have you tried to summon the fates before?" Pan turned his attention from the now completely enthralled children who had only heard that they were summoning The Fates. "I'm afraid that I can't remember, but I don't think it will be very difficult," Pan said with amusement as he looked just over Perseus's right shoulder. Perseus quickly noticed the three old ladies who had stood behind him. He and all the other occupants of the room went down to a knee.