A What?

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

A What?

Perseus POV

I walked through the forest with a spring in my step. Whistling and looking around taking in the sounds of birds singing, rodents rustling the grass, and curious deer of all sorts also approached periodically throughout my walk. On my shoulders were Myalo and Skepsi chattering along about what the best tasting bug is. Which I decided not to get involved in because was quite an important topic for them. I followed a small footpath that winded through the forest I was currently in until I was hit with the sound of the ocean and the forest began to open up to reveal a gorgeous white sanded beach and sparkling blue-green water. I smelled in the refreshing smells of the ocean and took a step forward in appreciation of the natural beauty only to get hit by the white liquidy shit of a seagull. I froze in horror feeling it slide down from my hair down towards the breezy tunic I was wearing. A few moments later I turn around and send a small spear of divine energy and smite the damn bird making an explosion of feathers appear above me.

I snap my fingers and the white seagull dropping vanish without a trace and I try to continue my walk down to the waterfront only to be confronted with the sight of my brother and a... is that a dolphin? A dolphin-looking deity snickering in obvious amusement at the unfortunate event that preceded this meeting. I stared them down in a deadly fashion thankfully making the dolphin man stop but only making my brother snicker harder. "It isn't funny brother, you just caught me at an unfortunate moment so shut up!" I said indignantly. "Of course brother I will make this unfortunate event impossible to replicate by killing every seabird just for you" I began to smile in agreement before I saw the amused glint in his eyes and replied irritably "I was supposed to be shown something weren't I?" Poseidon nodded "Well actually I don't believe you two have met before, Perseus this is Delphin, and Delphin this is my majestic younger brother and King Perseus. Well with those done let us get a move on!"

I sent a small nod as a greeting to Delphin before following my annoyingly cheerful brother into the water. Before I became submerged I decided to let my frustration out and smote yet another seagull. We walked out of the surf and shallow until we reached the end of the shallows and were met by a seahorse? Or something along those lines at least. I mounted the sea horse seeing my brother and his.. advisor? bodyguard? friend? Lover? weren't going to. They shot off into the distance and my mount followed closely after. While sitting on the admittedly giant seahorse, I decided to take in my brother's kingdom sights.

The coral reefs we passed were quite beautiful for sure, even if they had nothing on the real forests of my kingdom they were at least better than the depressing sight of our eldest brother's kingdom I seriously feel sorry for him but he seems quite... well not happy but content maybe if a little lonely. I saw some funny-looking fish swimming under us and decided that my brother was quite the appropriate king for them with how not stupid exactly just constantly confused they looked. Jokes aside I knew that my elder brother enjoyed his kingdom immensely and was already very in tune with it, so much so that it actually reacted to his subconscious will and mood. While Zeus managed to make a few lightning strikes when he was fuming or mildly annoyed he is a deity with anger issues stretching from the summit of Mount Olympos to the core of Gaia so he may not be the best example but to finish my observation, Poseidon holds complete control of his domain in contrast to Zeus and his control or maybe a better example Hades who can only make a few small holes leading to Tartarus appear when he is angry.

Anyways we made it out of the small strait in the middle of the two continents being separated by our ocean and we were soon met by the majestic sight of Atlantis...

Unfortunately, which was unfinished, so it wasn't too majestic yet with only the palace that I had helped Poseidon with a few years ago. Even that wasn't finished with walls being deconstructed in front of our eyes. "Poseidon! What is happening? Why are they taking down the palace, I thought you were building a city not destroying it!?" The King of the Northern Seas blushed in embarrassment and answered unhappily "Well as you know after Amphitrite and I married she would move in with me right, well she did come here but she refused to move into such a 'hideous and ghastly home' her words I assure you and a happy wife is a happy life so with help from her representatives because she couldn't bear to look upon the hideous structure again" I grimaced "Ahh well that stinks any idea when it's finished?" A tired shake off the head was my only reply and before I could say anything we were interrupted by our only shared younger brother.