Diplomatic Envoys and Atlantis

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Diplomatic Envoys and Atlantis

A couple of months later

All the Olympians and their allies were gathered in the Hall of the Gods as it was now named. Athena really had done a great job designing Olympus as a whole after she was gifted the domain Architecture from Hestia who couldn't be bothered with such.

Athena had renovated the Throne Room with gusto. The simple rectangular-shaped structure had been given beautifully decorated pillars on the front with stone sculpted designs all around the rest of the building. She had also put a triangular-shaped roof with red brick which shined and glistened in the light of Helios.

Zeus had thrown his now customary lighting bolt, making Athena purse her lips when she noticed the black spot upon the otherwise spotless marble floor. "And yet another council meeting is in session" Perseus mumbled under his breath. He hadn't had it as horrible as he thought he would without De... her, but he could feel a twinge of shame at his inner apathy towards his 'break up' with her.

Aphrodite had been a real blessing in disguise with her understanding nature even if they didn't love each other, he couldn't help but feel fond of her. And they made their new arrangement work even if Perseus was very reluctant and lost at the start. They had even started to sleep together after a month, though for Perseus it was more of a rebound relationship the first times with him only doing it to relieve stress and such, it became more than that after a couple of weeks and he knew that his wife actually wanted to feel a real type of love so they had begun trying for a baby.

He was distracted from his thoughts when he noticed the six pairs of eyes staring at him with anticipation. "W-what," He said eloquently. His twin rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Can you call your wife and children here?" Perseus's eyes widened at the request but granted it nonetheless and mentally asked for his children and wife to come to him. He already knew that it would be really awkward with his past lover and his now-wife in the same room when he saw her draw a sharp breath when his admittedly beautiful wife arrived with glinting eyes.

All of his children had also arrived and they quickly lined up on the steps of his throne. Perseus looked at his brother with protective eyes when he saw his brother's lingering gaze upon his daughter which made Perseus promptly cough. Another brother of Perseus had also been 'observing' Perseus's daughter and he remained unnoticed by everyone present except one narrowed gaze staring at him with a warning look which made him look away embarrassed. Zeus nervously laughed before beginning "Well as we discussed not one minute ago, was that we want more members to our council and when I suggested my daughter Athena they wanted one of your children to join in response to maintain the equality of the council" Perseus nodded appreciatively at the proposal and looked down on his children.

Prokopios and Persephone immediately shook their heads not wanting anything with the council while their brother had a pained expression that bordered between refusal and acceptance. "I will not force any of you," Perseus said warmly to his children. They all flashed appreciative smiles at him. Hephaestus shook his head and answered his uncle "I accept" Zeus smiled happy that it had gone through and nodded while replying "Very well, Hephaestus and Athena take your seats"

Two seats popped up on the end of each side of the Ω. One of them was a pretty plain white and grey marble throne with golden armrests while the other one had a much more... expressive design, with a red and black base which went up to the armrests who were golden with orange back. There was also an assortment of tools arrayed on the sides just within arms reach for a twenty-foot high god sitting upon the throne.