𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1:

Word count: 1124

*bleep, bleep*
I am awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I roll over on my side, I reach to unplug it. Great! It's my best friend, Brooklyn. I already know why she's calling me. Ughhhh! I answer the call.

"Jordan! Hurry up and get ready, I'm two blocks away" I hear wind blowing through the speaker of her phone.

"Brooklyn. Your not walking are you?" I ask still with a sleepy tone.

"Yes." She groans. She then babbles on about why she couldn't drive her car today.
                                              🤎
By the time Brooklyn has finished her rant. I have dressed myself into my favourite black hoodie and some comfy grey joggers along with my high rised Nike socks. I decided to go with my white air force's today.

 I decided to go with my white air force's today

I brush through my wavey , brown hair. Not bothering to do anything else with it.

As I open the front door I see Brooklyn slowly walking up my driveway.

I swing my black backpack over my shoulder and head out of the door. Locking it behind me.

Of course Brooklyn is wearing a skirt and a crop top in 20 degrees weather. After all she is a girly girl.

As you can tell, me and Brooklyn are complete polar opposites

                                               🤎
-Arrived at school-
As we walk through the hallway towards math class, everybody's loud voices turn to whispers. What is happening? I notice everyone seems to be looking in the same direction. I turn to the main school entrance.

There they were. Leonardo, Corey and Tobey. There on the basketball team. Hot right?

Yeah... well you've got to really stand out for you to get any attention from them.

All the girls drool over Leo. I mean I don't blame them, look at him. He is kind of a player though, he sort of has a girlfriend/ hookup, whatever she is. Her names Freya, ughhh! It makes my blood boil just saying her name.