𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3:

Word count: 389

Today is the day of the Basketball game. I am NOT looking forward to it.

Brooklyn drove me to school today, alone for once since she's always with Tobey now.

I'm not complaining, it's just that it's good to be alone sometimes. Just two besties together without any gross boys.

—At school—

It's now lunch break, Tobey asked us if we wanted to sit on his table with everyone. Brooklyn obviously said yes.

She's such a simp!

There was only one spear seat next to Tobey. Brooklyn clearly went and sat in it, without thinking about me.

"Where am I going to sit?" I ask, glaring around at everyone at the table.

Mickey turns to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"You can sit here." He starts patting his lap.

"NO WAY"

He looks quite angry now.

"Why not?"

"Because Mickey, why can't you understand that I don't like you like that!"

"Just come and sit."

"No! Fuck off."

I ran off to the Basketball gym. Maybe talking to Lucas will make me forget about the whole Mickey situation.

Lucas is my older sisters boyfriend. He is the Basketball coach.

Sadie, my sister she's working in London at the moment, shooting a movie. She's such a good actress it's unbelievable, I'm so proud of her. She isn't famous yet but I'm sure she will be after the movie comes out.

"Jordan, what are you doing here. The game doesn't start until 7?" Lucas asks.

"Yeah well there's no where else to go, exept here."

"Why, whats wrong?" He asks.

"This new kid, Mickey." I sigh. "He's really starting to get on my nerves."I continue "He keeps trying to touch me and calling me cringe words. He's so annoying!"

"Oh, him ah. He's actually on the Basketball team."

"What, why?"

"He says he's 'good' at it. And one of the best players at his old school."

"Well, lets just hope that's true. We don't want him being the reason they lose." I joke.

After about half an hour of talking, I think it's best I go home.

"Lucas, I'm going to head home now. I need to get ready for tonight." I smile.

"Okay, it was nice talking to you." He smiles back.

"Yeah. You too."

A/N: 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑶 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑷𝑺 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀 :)