𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2:

Word count:888

It's now Wednesday, there's two more days until the Basketball game.

For the past two days I've been binge watching American Horror Stories. I'm rewatching my favourite season 'Murder House.' Tate is so hot! Him and violet are so cute together.

Brooklyn's coming over soon, I should probably get changed.

Great! My phones ringing... it's her.

"Hey"

"Hey"

" I know I said I'd come over, but Tobey and a few of his friends asked me to go to the movies"

I puff "okay"

"They said you can come if you want?"

"Uhhh, sure." If I want.

I have nothing else to do.

"Great! I'm on my way. Were in Tobey's car by the way. You might have to squish in."

"Yeah, whatever. See you in a minute"

*I end the call*

A few minutes later I hear the honking of a car coming from outside my house.

I slowly open the front door and I see a black Range Rover. Wow, I didn't know he was rich!

I'm walking over to the car, I look through the window and see Brooklyn in the passenger seat next to Tobey. Obviously. Leo is in the middle on his own. Corey and Evelyn in the back.

There's plenty of space so I don't know why I have to 'squish in.'

"Don't just stand there, get in then !" Brooklyn exclaims.

I'm sitting in the middle, a seat away from Leo. I feel really awkward since we have never really hung out before.

"Jordan! Hey girl. We haven't spoken in like forever." Evelyn smiles.

"Yeah ha, I've missed you!"

"Me too, I'm glad you decided to come."

*I nod in response*
🤎
We went past the movies. Instead were outside someone's house...Freya! The bitch herself walks out of her huge mansion, wearing the most revealing dress. How isn't she cold?

She opens the door on Leo's side. Leo moves up next to me so they can sit together.

"Hey babe" Freya grins looking at Leo.

Leo smiles.

She then turns her head so now she's facing me.

"Ewww! Why is she here?" She squeals.

"Oh, we forgot you two hated each other." Corey Chuckles a little.

"Yeah, well it's pretty fucking obvious!"

Leo turns his head, making the both of us make eye contact for a second. He then looks back at Freya.

"Be nice. Okay?"

"Ugh, whatever."

—5 minutes later—

Just as I thought the day couldn't get any worse, we pull up outside another house. Never guess who's. Fucking Mickeys! Ughhh! I hate my life.

"Hey dude" Tobey shouts to him from his window.

"Why is he coming?" I ask Brooklyn.

"We met him yesterday, seems pretty chill." Tobey butted in.

Yeah well he's not.
🤎
"Hey beautiful" Mickey smirks, shutting the door, then resting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ew, first of all. Stop calling me theses names, second of all. Get the fuck of off me!" I demand.

I grab his hand from my shoulder and shove it back in his face.

Freak

Leo and Corey just burst out laughing.

"Whoaaah, calm down. I thought you liked me?"

"And why did you think that?" I laughed.

"Well, all girls like me. I guess your just playing hard to get."

"Maybe I do, but just not for you."

He scoffs "yeah we'll see." He grins
🤎
We're finally now inside the cinema. Leo and Freya are sat next to each other of course. There on the right side of me and Mickey.

I'd rather be sat at the back in the corner alone.

On the left side sits Tobey and Brooklyn. I'm actually really happy for her. She hasn't really been anywhere with a boy since she caught her ex cheating on her. Long story...

I hope they work out.

On the other hand Corey and Evelyn are sat alone in the V.I.P seats since there was no more room on our row. They'll probably be making out through most of the movie anyways.
🤎
"HAHAH, Leo stop it. Your so funny!" Freya whines.

"Shhh, babe."

Babe ew cringe.

No I'm not jealous.

—a little later—

The movie has almost finished and all that Leo and Freya have been doing throughout is giggling. It's really pissing me off.

"I don't mean to interrupt your moments but could you maybe be a bit more quiet? The movie has almost finished and I haven't been able to hear one bit of it!" I ask the two of them nicely.

"OH, well I'm sorry Jordan! If you don't like me and Leo being together you may as well just leave!"

Who ever said I had a problem?

"Wow. Whatever I will, you always have to be such a bitch about everything!"

I run out of the room filled with anger.

There are footsteps trailing behind me.

I turn to see Leo.

"Leo?"

"Jordan uhh, I'm sorry about that." He apologises scratching the back of his neck.

"There's no need to apologise. I'm just gunna go and call a taxi."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile walking towards the entrance.

—Later that night—

Why did Leo talk to me today? Why did he say sorry?
He's never got to my head like this before. I've nearly known him my whole life, but he decides to speak to me now. Why?