whispering confessions

Word count:2484
Voteeeee please <3

One and a half weeks later.

It's Wednesday evening. Leo didn't do too well with his recovery, I've been going round to his house everyday since Monday, the day he got out.

I'm getting myself ready right now. Me, Leo, Tobey and Brooklyn are going somewhere together, I'm not too sure where though. We're all meeting at like 7, so I have plenty of time. It's just turned 4:53.

My mouth is so dry! My favourite thing to drink would most likely be iced coffee but I don't think we have that. I probably drank it all. Water it is I guess.

I make my way down the stairs and hear a faint knock at my door. I skip down the last couple of steps and run to the door.

I open it to see the tall, blonde headed boy. Leo.

"Oh hey, Leo!"

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just thought I'd stop by."

"Oh, alright. You wanna come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

I move aside so he can come in. I shut the door behind him and turn to see him staring into space.

Awh that's so cute though!

I click my fingers in front of his face. "Leo!"

"O-oh." He stumbles back a bit. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I pause. "What's wrong? Something seems up."

Leo gives me a long, hard stare then takes my hand and leads me into the living room. He points toward the couch. I'm guessing he wants me to sit?

I slowly sit down where he had told me to. He comes and sits beside me.

"Jordan I..." he sighs. "I need to tell you something."

"Alright. What is it?"

"I'm moving. Away."

"Your moving? I...I don't get it. Why?"

He's moving away! Moving houses, moving schools, moving states, moving countries! He's moving where?

"I'm moving to Los Angeles."

"I don't understand. Why would you move there? School literally almost over, aren't you going to finish it? And what about basketball? They need you on the team. What are they going to do without you, huh?"

Most importantly, what about me. I don't know what I'll do without him! Yeah I might of saved his life somehow, but he saved mine. More than he ever knows it. And now he's moving, which leaves me alone. Once again, I mean I know I'm sounding selfish but we helped each other out. You know? We're there for each other, we're best friends. I might of only just gotten close to him that's last few months but I don't know what I'll do without him, if he leaves me. It'll be back to how it used to be. I mean, I'd have Brooklyn... Tobey, even Corey and Evelyn but the person I care most about is Leo. That's all.

"I should of told you something, to be honest I wish I could have told you sooner."

"Alright then, spit it out!" I don't wanna sound like a bitch with attitude but it's really upset me. And unless he's going to say he's staying I don't think my attitude will change.

"I'm going to start going acting school there... I've got all the grades I need to try. Basketball, well it was a big part of my life as you know. But with acting... it's something I'm truly passionate about. I feel like I could make that my life and I've never told anyone this but it's been my dream ever since I was a kid. To be well known for the best movies, become the main character."