Chapter 19:

Word count: 1856

The next morning me and Leo get up really early, we'll not that early because I guess you could say i never do because I'm not a morning person. But we have to because the drive to the airport is about 3 hours away. Leo wants to make sure we get on our plane on time.

We get our showers then get dressed. I put on one of Leo's hoodies, I mean he did say I can have whatever I want of his how. I guess he is nice.

Tobey and Brooklyn said they wanted to come round and see us before we left. I still haven't told her or anyone really, about me and Leo being together. I can't believe that I actually have a boyfriend. I don't really feel any different or anything, god I'm so dramatic! The only thing that's changed is that Leo's still my friend but I'm aloud to kiss him without it being awkward. Oh and make out with him.

-

Leo just went out like 20 minutes ago, he wanted dunking donuts. He's taking quite a while actually, surely it doesn't take that long. I'll call him.

Leo<3

"Hey"

"Hey babe, what's up?"

'Babe' well that's umm... something

"Have you been to dunkin yet?"

"Yep, I'm on my way home now. I won't be too long."

"Okay, see ya."

"Bye"

I end the call and wait for him to come. His mom got in late last night as expected. She's coming to the airport with us to wave us off and all that. She's out shopping right now and promised she'd be back before we left.

-

Five minutes pass and the front door opens. I'm sat on Leo's kitchen island, in the middle of his kitchen. Leo approach's me and puts the food down, besides me.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry I took so long it's just Tobey rang me and he said Brooklyn just couldn't wait to see you, so I brought them."

"It's fine, I was just worried that's all. Where are they now?"

"Well they were in the car but the doors are unlocked so it's not like there trapped in there."

I laugh slightly "do they know about us?"

" I haven't told them anything. But I'm sure they've caught on somehow. I don't know, do you want them to know?"

"I mean, yeah sure."

Leo nods then picks up his iced coffee.

"We should probably see where they are?"

Leo smiles "yeah."

We both head out to Leo's car. I open the car door and there they are. Tobey and Brooklyn making out on the backseats of his best friends car. Totally normal I'd say. Me and Leo glance at each other and before you know it were laughing our heads off. When they come to realise we've caught them, Brooklyn jumps up from Tobey and they both glare at us.

"What?" Me and Leo both say at the same time.

"You could have like knocked or something!" Tobey says, straightening himself up and stepping out of the car.
"What. Knocked on my car? Besides it's not like we've never seen you two at it before.

"Yeah whatever." Brooklyn gets out of the car too and grabs a hold of tobeys hand, intertwining their fingers.

We all enter Leo's house. I race to the kitchen and make sure Leo actually got what I asked for.