unexpected

Word count:1410

I finished packing the last of my things for tomorrow.

God, I'm actually so nervous!

It seems all so fast. One day I was just hanging out with him the next he asks me to move states with him.

That's actually crazy if I think about it. Not too long ago I was at the hospital with him because he tried taking his own life, then suddenly he tells me he's been secretly going to acting classes and wants to move. I mean I haven't even met his family and he hasn't met mine... yeah, I met his mom a couple times. She's always know me and Leo to know each other but never to be friends. And my mom... well no she hasn't met him properly, just seen him the odd time really.

She's literally okay with me leaving, with a boy she doesn't even know anything about.

I mean I guess that's the thing with parents that don't really give a shit about their children, they let them do whatever they want. Don't get me wrong, I'm great full I don't have a mom that wants me to be home by a certain time or gets grounded for the littlest things ever. In fact I don't think I've ever actually been grounded...no I haven't. Lucky me I guess. I just feel like I want someone to actually care.

Me and my mom don't have the best relationship but I don't need or want anyone to know that. I kinda just keep my feelings to myself when it comes to family problems or other things... I've never had anyone to tell my secrets to. No one ever listens, ever.

I think since Leo and my mom have never met like actually I think I should arrange something. I'll call my mom and see if she'll agree and if she does I'll ask her for a time and let Leo know.

🤎

I jump down the last couple of steps and make my way to the living room where I left Leo, sleeping. He tends to do that a lot to be honest. I mean I wish I could sleep as much as him. It would be good to get myself a decent sleeping schedule. Anyways, I'm entering.

He's no longer sleeping. Surprisingly, HAHAHA I'm joking. He seems to be watching a movie or something. Not wanting my presents known i carefully make my way into the living room.

"Fuck!" I really just had to stub my fucking toe. Great!

"Jordan, hey!" Leo smiles, staring at me hoping to the couch to sit besides him.

"Hey! Sorry for um that. What you watching?"

"Blow. I don't know if you've heard of it, it's just about drugs and shit. You know, drug gangs?"

Yes Leo, I have seen it actually. God, does he think I only watch romantic shit or something?

"Yeah I've seen it. I think it's a pretty good movie actually."

"Yeah, it's one of my favourites."

I smile at him "maybe if you become the big actor your wanting to be, you could be in movies as good as that."

"Yeah, it's a possibility but honestly I don't think I'm gunna go quite that far."

I furrow my brows "so your flying to L.A tomorrow and your telling me you don't have faith in yourself?"

"I mean yeah... I do but I don't think I'm going to become that successful."

"Well I think you are!"