𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7:

Word count: 974

It's now the next day. I haven't heard from Leo or the others.

Ughhh, I better get dressed.

My outfit for today is a grey hoodie with blue ripped mom jeans, I decided to go with my white air force's.

Pretty basic.

Im going to call Brooklyn and see if she wants to hang out today

hang out today. That's if she isn't hung over.

"Brooklyn."

"Jordan, hey. What you doing?"

"Nothing, I called to ask if you wanted to do
something today?"

"Yes, obviously. What time do you want us to pick you up?"

"Us?"

"Yeah ha, I was too drunk to go home last night so Tobey let me stay at his."

"Ooo, yeah alright 'too drunk'"I sarcastically say.

"Shut up! I was, anyways what time?"

"I'm ready now so whenever."

"Okay, we'll be there in half an hour."

"Okay."

I end the phone call.
                                                 🤎
While waiting for Brooklyn I decide to straighten my hair, well because I have nothing else to do.

"Hello, were outside." Brooklyn texts me.

"Okay."

Just in time I've just finished. I don't normally do anything with my hair so they'll probably be shocked.
                                             🤎
I'm now in the car but there's no Mickey, Freya, Corey or Evelyn. Corey and Evelyn are just probably having some alone time. And Mickey and Freya well we know about them...

"Hey Jordan." Leo says greeting me into the car after shutting the door.

"Hey Leo, I thought you might not be coming because you know. Last night."

Why am I even saying that.

"Oh yeah I'm well over that. And besides I'm not going to let her stop me from going places with my favourite people." He let out a little laugh.