Chapter 18:

Word count:
Later that night me and Leo both went back to his house since tomorrow, we are leaving I guess. Leaving New York, the one place I've ever know. I'm kinda nervous though, well I mean I have a boyfriend now and a good life ahead of me I can't be shy and scared of everything forever right?

    -
Me and Leo both make our way to his living room. I try making myself comfortable on his sofa as he plops himself next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I look up into his blue eyes, admiring how pretty they are. (Cringe) He slowly looks down to me and gives me a warm smile.

"I'm so glad we became." I pause "friends Leo."

"Friends?"

"Yeah. We're friends right?"

"Well I thought we were more than that?"

"Oh right sorry, we're best friends"

I don't think I'm quite prepared for what he's about to say, I mean the only thing I can really think of is whole relationship thing. I didn't really think he thought about me in that way. Yeah he's kissed me like twice but he's Leo. Leonardo DiCaprio. I never thought he was into girls like me ( so different🤪)  he normally goes for the skinny, blonde girls with shitty pick me personality's. I'm not saying I'm any better than them it's just they think their so much better than everyone else. Which isn't true.

"Yes Jordan, more than best friends."

"I, Leo I don't know what your saying right now."

"I'm saying that I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to hide my feelings for you Jordan. I really like you I never thought id want this, us that bad until that night. Jordan you showed me that you care. I never ever wanted you finding out. Finding out that I cut, fuck Jordan I've tired alright, I have tried many times to stop, I really have. It's just hard."

With every word he spoke he cried twice as much where was I, I did the same thing. I don't know why our conversations always have to  end up being about the same old thing.

"Leo I like you too, I really do alright, so much. And I'm sorry I found out, I really am. It's no ones fault but I know what it feels like, you feel like everyone's going to look at you differently, everyone's going to judge you for it. But I promise you Leo, I promise I will never judge you. Especially for that, and I know is it's hard, I do. Believe it for not the only one that's been through it. I've been there too and believe me it wasn't easy. Leo you have all the time in the world to overcome it, okay? At least your not giving up about it."

He sniffs aggressively with tears streaming down his face. I pull him into a hug and cry with him.

Luckily his mom isn't home yet. She normally comes home at around half eleven. If she was here it would be extremely awkward. I don't know a whole lot about him mom, I just know she's really nice and cares about Leo a lot! When he had to stay home a couple weeks ago because of recovery I slept round at his for a couple of days. My favourite days are the ones when I'm with Leo. In all honesty he makes everything better even though he's not always feeling the best to make me happy. I feel like I really want to be more than just friends with him, it's just it could lead anywhere. You know, since I've never actually had a boyfriend. After one long minute of crying into each other's  arms Leo slowly pulls away. His eyes are all red and his eye bags are really puffy, something I've been seeing a lot lately.

"Are you tired?" Leo smiles gently, wiping the majority of his tears.

"Yeah." I say faintly

"Me too." He yawns

We make our way to his bedroom. I slip on one of Leo's hoodies and climb under the covers next to him. I lay my head down on his chest and look up at his face, staring into his eyes. He looks down at mine too.

"Jordan?"

"Yes Leo?"

"I don't really know how to say this but. Will you be my girlfriend?" He says with a nervous tone.

I sit up still looking at him.

"Leo. of course I will." I squeal in excitement as he pulls me into a hug. I fall asleep on his chest and so does he.

A/N
Sorry again for the late update, thankyou again for reading and voting. I love u all smm <3