Chapter Seventeen

Bryan smiles as he looks at charlotte. "How did you feel about the video call?' He asks softly. "You didn't feel anxious did you?"

"No surprisingly, Kitty was very nice." Charlotte says, smiling up at Bryan, her eyes watching him stand up. "I think her and I will get along nicely."

Bryan caresses her face softly with his hand, looking down at her. "I hope that you do. You two will see a lot of one another while she is working on your room."

"And until then where will I stay?" Charlotte asks nervously.

"Well you can stay in my bed, or you can stay in another guest room." He says, gently patting her head.

Charlotte nods, looking down. "Thank you." She says shyly.

"You don't have to thank me honey, I'm just going to take care of you the best I can." Bryan whispers as he kisses the crown of her head. "Would you like me to stay up here with you?" He asks softly.

"No I'm ok." Charlotte says as she skims over the webpage with chandelier type lamps on the screen.

Bryan chuckles as he starts to walk away. "I see that I'm not needed." He says softly to himself. He sits back in his seat, kicking his feet up. His phone buzzes a text message from his assistant.

Rebecca: Cell

Hey Bryan, I'm about to go to the grocery store.

Would you like me to grab anything that wasn't

on the list?

Hey Becca, I actually need a few things

added to the list please.

A dozen white roses

Shower items for a woman

Feminine hygiene products

Thanks in advance.

No problem. I'll put the roses

in the vase on the table for when

you arrive home. Also the files

you requested are on your desk.

Bryan smiles as he looks over the emails from while he was away.

"Nothing too important that can't wait until we're home." He thinks to himself as a notification comes in from Charlotte.

"Here is my inspo for the closet. I don't have Kittys email." She writes.

There were multiple links included. Light fixtures, tiles, a tufted bench with large diamond-like gems indenting the fabric, shelving ideas. He smiled to himself. She knew what she wanted, and Bryan liked that. He forwarded the links to Kitty, Carbon Copying Charlotte in on the thread.

"Thank you!" Charlotte calls out from her seat.

Bryan chuckles to himself. "You're welcome!" He calls out.

A ping comes from both the phone and the laptop. A response from kitty.

To:

From:

CC: CMartin@email.com

I LOVE everything that you've picked out Charlotte! I'll see what my supplier has in stock to show you tomorrow! I'll be sure to bring all of my swatches for you. Fabric, paint, tile, wood and wallpaper. Any more ideas feel free to send them.