Chapter Nine

"A few times I even fell asleep in the barn and the cows just slept around me, animals are my comfy place. However I won miss teen Georgia last year before I went missing, I was so proud of my self. My parents were too, even had a giant party for us to celebrate. I'm glad to not have to worry about dieting to stay inside the tiny gowns though." She says as she takes another bite of her dinner.

Her mother used to give her laxatives to keep her thin. Charlotte was even hospitalized due to her mother's actions, but that changed nothing.

Bryan and Charlotte finish their dinners and dessert speaking learning as much as they could about one another. "It's 11:30.. wow." Bryan says softly, rubbing the back of his neck as he watches a full Charlotte rub her eyes. "Is someone sleepy?" He asks teasingly.

Charlotte gives him a scowl, opening her mouth to say something, but is cut off by a yawn. "I've got a food baby, I'm exhausted now." She says winking gently. "C-Can we cuddle again?" She stutters out nervously, peeking out from behind her eyelashes.

Bryan stands up, walking over to Charlottes side of the table before gently picking her up. A small squeal escapes her lips as she clings to Bryan tightly. "Yes we can." He says making his way to the bed, his strong hands on the backs of her thighs as he holds her close. Her core warms as his hands adjust, inching closer to her bum. "Do you mind if I... touch your ass princess?" He whispers in charlottes ear.

Hiding in his neck to keep her blush out of his view. "N-not at all." She says shyly. Bryan makes her look at him.

"I want a yes or a no, if you aren't comfortable, I won't touch you." He says softly, stroking her cheek.

"Yes." She says, giving permission, and slight submission to him.

Bryan grabs her rear gently before touching his lips softly to hers. Fireworks ignite in her head, her hands drifting to his hair, pulling it gently.