Chapter Eighteen

Charlotte leans her forehead against his. "You know just what to say, don't you? You know all the right things to say to make me fall for you and give you a baby like you wanted." She whispers softly.

Bryan opens his mouth, yet halts, processing what she had just said. "I-I. Well Charlotte..." he trails off, his brain flunking the words that he wants to say. He wants to tell her that she was more than just a womb to him now, how Charlotte was now his responsibility. Bryan wants her to get better and the only way for that to happen right now is with his help. Did he want to be the knight in shining armour, who swoops in to save the damsel in distress? NO. He only wanted to be a base for her to build her own empire. An empire of self love, and whatever Charlotte wants to become.

"Hello?" Charlotte asks, waving playfully in front of his face. "Earth to himbo." She teases.

Bryans eyes snap to her face. "No charlotte." He says blankly. "This is all not some ploy I have created to make you want to have my baby. If you love me, then you love me. If I love you, then I love you. Point blank." Bryan takes her hands. "If when we get back to california, you decide you don't want to stay with me. I will help you find your own path, and let you be a baby bird that flies away."

Charlotte's heart skips a beat as she listens to his smooth words. Her face is a maroon color with blush. "I'm already a baby bird that flew from the nest, and you're helping me against the wind resistance that is life." Charlotte whispers to him. "Do you love me?" She asks, her throat tightening in preparation for him to say no.

Bryan chuckles as he sees the nervousness cover her face. "I fell in love with you watching you sit in that big tub surrounded by all of those bubbles. You Are everything that I want in a partner." He admits.

"You just gave me the reassurance that I needed.." She whispers, kissing his lips softly. "I know that I'm not just a womb to you, that you love me... Just as much as I love you."

Bryans heart swells. "You saying that sounds like a thousand angels singing hymns to me." He whispers before peppering her jawline with kisses. 

Butterflies swirl through Charlotte's stomach as she feels his lips gently brush against her skin. "C-can i ask you a question?" She stutters out softly

"Of course you can." He says leaning back to look up at her.

"How many women have you been with?" Charlotte asks confidently.

Bryans mouth gapes. "I-well uhm." He says at a loss for words.

"I answered your question." Charlotte says as she raises her eyebrow.

"I have had actual intercourse with eight women, but ive had oral sex given to me by more than ten women.." Bryan says looking away, afraid to see Charlotte's reaction.

Charlotte nods as she listens. "I'm not upset. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Her hand gently rests on his face.

"How many people have you been with?" Bryan asks, looking over at her intrigued.

"I haven't had sex with anyone." Charlotte says admits, blush spreading across her face. "I wanted to save it for someone special."

Bryan chuckles internally at her innocents before kissing her forehead. "Next question." He says smiling.

"What's your favorite animal?" She asks, her heart thinking about her animals back in georgia.

"Hmm, I haven't really thought of that." Bryasn makes a thinking face. "Probably siberian tigers, the pictures that I've seen of them in the snow are just so beautiful. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to the zoo." He admits.

A smile spreads across Charlotte's face, an idea for them to go on a date to the zoo popping into her head. Her mind wanders as she invisons them inside the zoo, walking and observing the animals.

"What's your favorite genre of movie?" Bryans question pulls Charlotte back to reality.

"I love scary movies, they give me just the right amount of fear but allow me to be safe at home in my own bed." She smiles. "Do you like halloween? Charlotte asks.

"I've never really celebrated it. My only memory of doing something for halloween was when i was like eight. I was a ninja because I was into karate." Bryan chuckles. "Anytime the karate kid was on TV, i would stand in front of it and copy the moves they did." 

A giggle escapes Charlotte's lips. Her mind immediately imagined what little eight year old Bryan looked like in front of the TV doing the "wax on- wax off motions". Bryan strokes her arm, snapping her back to him.

"I asked you what your favorite Halloween costume was." He chuckles, realizing she was daydreaming.

"Well, once I got older, I had two costumes. One that I would leave the house in to be able to go out with my friends, the other would be what I struggled to change into while a friend would be driving to the party." She admits. "I must admit my favorite was when my friend dressed me up as a bride in a skin tight white dress, with a veil, and pumps to take me to a party that someone at our school was throwing. Little did I know that when I got there, I would be "sacrificed" as the virgin bride to appease the halloween spirits." Bryan has a look of concern on his face, hoping that she wasn't hurt during this silly highschool stunt. "They just pushed me down the pool slide that was made to look like I was falling into a pool of lava. I LOVED it! It was just so fun and so original. Every guy that night was trying to dance with me."

A glimmer of jealousy appears in bryans eyes as he imagines other guys approaching her, trying to dance and get with her.