Prologue

Long ago three beings were made. One of light, one of dark, and one of water. The light and dark ones were twins, while the water one was a friend. The water one preferred the dark one over the light one, but was fine hanging out with him. The dark one was not very liked and was bullied, the water one noticed quickly and tried to defend him, but she too started to get bullied. This angered the dark one greatly, but he couldn’t do anything about it due to his injuries. Later after the bullies had left, the light one found them and healed them. The water one was already shy, but she became shyer after that. The light one asked what happened and the dark one said an animal did it, and he managed to scare it off. The light one believed him like a fool, but the bullies never stopped. It was excuse after excuse. Soon the dark one wanted to prove something, and it ended in disaster. The dark one held something of the light one’s and accidently corrupted it. The water one was with him when this happened and hugged him comfortingly. What she didn’t know was that he had feelings for her, and they were very, very strong. The hug would’ve been longer had she not been ripped away from him by a villager, then shoved to the ground. The villagers were angry and she tried to get up, only to be slapped and shoved to ground again. The dark one was watching this in horror and rage, he couldn’t take it anymore so he consumed the corrupted thing. His form changed as he cried out in pain. The water one ran to him and hugged him close, whispering sweet things into his ear to try and make the pain go away, and it worked, but the damage was done. He changed and used his new form to attack the villagers and kill them. The water one, hearing the sounds, buried her head into his chest. The light one came over when sensing the negative feelings and saw what happened. He grew scared but saw the water one hiding in the dark one’s chest and grew concerned. He tried to approach but tentacles stopped him by impaling the ground in front of him. The tentacles came from the dark one, who had apple’s littering the ground around him. The odd thing about this was that the water one isn’t backing away scared, in fact it looks like she is trying to calm him down while hiding in his chest. Another odd thing is that the dark one didn’t move at all, except for his tentacles, and he seems to be trying to calm the water one down while glaring daggers at the light one. If looks could kill, the light one would be dust. The light one read the situation poorly and shot an arrow at the dark one, but it lost its course and started heading toward the water one. The light and dark ones were shocked, the dark one more angry than shocked. The dark one stopped the arrow with his tentacles, and stood up with the water one in his arms. The water one had fallen asleep so he put her by the base of the tree. He turned around, and the light one flinched by all the negative emotions and rage coming from the dark one. The dark one snarled in rage and the battle began. It was long and tough, the dark one had the upper hand. The light one, in a moment of desperation, ate the last gold apple. The negative emotions from the dark one faded slightly due to the combination of the gold apple and the light one’s aura. The battle resumed and in the end, ended with the light one turned to stone. The dark one turned around and chopped the tree down with his tentacles. It fell to the ground opposite of the water one. He walked over and picked up the water one, and teleported out of the au. This is where our story begins dear readers.