Chap.8Bonding and returning

You and Dust are talking and are walking around Snowdin, setting traps,which was mostly Dust, and making plans, which was mostly you. Dust smirks.
"ICE job little birdy"
You giggle at the pun.
"T-thank y-you!"
He nods and you and him walk to his house.(multiple timeskip warning)
Day 1: you and him talked for the rest of the day and he showed you to the guest room, where you will stay. You smile and thank him, he nods.
Day 2: You go downstairs and make breakfast for you and him. Dust comes down and sees the food, blinking in surprise.
"...what's this?..."
You give him a motherly smile.
"I-its b-breakf-fast!"
He nods slowly.
"...i can see that, but who's it for?.."
You give another motherly smile, and set the plates down on the table.
"I-its for y-you and m-me!"
He is shocked and confused.
"...why?..."
You give another motherly smile and approach him.
"B-because i c-care"
He nods, and goes over, eating the breakfast. You smile and follow after him. Nothing much happened after that, besides from the kid almost breaking in.
Day 3: You check your bandages in the guest room, and see that the wounds have healed a bit. You smile slightly then jump when you hear a surprised gasp. You turn around to see Dust looking at your wounds. He leaves the room to get bandages, then teleports in front of you, causing you to jump in surprise. He takes your left arm gently, and unwraps the old bandages and examines the wound. He frowns and bandages the wound. He changes the bandages on your stomach, and legs. You change the bandages on your chest. He stuck with you for the rest of the day.
Day 4: You had fallen asleep late last night, and Dust had curled into your side, which you smiled at. You had pet him and he purred, causing you to smile softly. You can feel Nightmare and Error's panic, rage, worry, stress, and anxiety from the AT(alternate timeline) your in. You sigh and send a wave of calmness to them, then sigh in relief as they calm down.
Day 5:you fell asleep and Dust woke up to hear glass shattering, and growled when he saw the kid. Dust grabbed the kid with magic and yeeted them out the window. He smiled, and got up. He made more traps for the rest of the day.
Day 6: You made breakfast and lunch, then looked around for Dust. seeing that he isn't inside, you checked outside, and found him asleep outside in a pile of snow. You chuckled and picked him up carefully, and walked back to the house. Once at the house, you opened the door, and walked in, shutting the door behind you, and set Dust on the couch. He was asleep for the rest of the day.
Day 7: You wake up to hear Dust talking to thin air. You look around confused, seeing nobody. You suddenly gasp as you feel a ton of rage coming from Nightmare. Dust looks over confused and concerned. He walks over to you.
"What's wrong?"
You look at him and put a hand over your heart.
"T-there i-is a-a l-lot o-of r-rage c-coming f-from s-someone d-dear t-to m-my s-soul"
Dust nods, confused but still understands.
One month later:
You and Dust got along more, and he has called you mom more than once. He blushed the first time, and you gave a motherly smile and said you didn't mind it. The kid has broken in more than once, but Dust took care of it. Your wounds are almost completely healed. That brings us to now, where Dust is seen in familiar blue strings, as Y/N is knocked out and in familiar goopy tentacles. Error walks out of the glitchy portal, and Nightmare gives a dangerous smile and laughs, rage coming off him in waves. Dust growls and teleports out of the strings.
"Give mom back or I'll dust you!"
Nightmare and Error share a look. Nightmare nods at Error, and Error wraps Dust in his strings again. Dust growls and wiggles. Nightmare walks to Dust, Y/N still in his tentacles.
"....what did you call dreamcatcher...?'
Dust growls.
"I called 'er mom, you got a problem with that ya goopy octopus"
Nightmare narrows his eyesocket at Dust, and makes a motion for Error to come over to him. Error nods and walks over.
"...why do you call her mom?"
Dust growls.
"Because she is the only one who cares for me now and she's like one"
Nightmare nods at Error, and Error releases his strings from Dust. Dust looks at them warily.
"....would you protect dreamcatcher with your life?..."
Dust nods.
"Without hesitation"
Nightmare nods and looks at Dust.
"How do you feel about killing?"
Dust raises a skelebrow.
"It's great, why do ya ask?"
Nightmare grins.
"How would you feel about joining my team? You can kill people and monsters and protect Y/N"
Dust blinks then nods. Nightmare grins and makes a follow me gesture at Error and Dust, then walks through the portal. They nod and follow him. Y/N is now in Nightmare's arms, and is purring as Nightmare pets her. They arrive at the castle, and Nightmare tells Error he can leave. Error nods and teleports to his room, after closing the portal. Nightmare walks towards the rooms and motions for Dust to follow him. Dust nods and follows, looking around. Nightmare arrives at the fourth door on the first floor.
"This is your room"
Dust nods and goes over to the door and walks in.
"Thanks Boss"
Nightmare nods and teleports himself and Y/N to their room. Dust closes the door and flops on the bed. In Y/N and Noots' room, Nightmare puts Y/N down on the bed gently, then gets on the bed himself. Their is still rage coming off him, however possessiveness starts to come off him and it starts to cloud his mind.