Chap.7meeting a dusty skele

A few days later and you are recovering more. Your voice has returned but it's softer than normal. NIghtmare and Error check on you constantly, which you found sweet. At the moment it's nighttime, and you are still awake, having a bad feeling. Nightmare and Error have finally passed out in their rooms from being awake 24/7. You feel a gust of cold wind and jump, looking around only to fall and land on something hard. You wince and hiss in pain, then you hear a groan from under you. You look down to see a hooded figure covered in dust. You gasp and roll off them.
"I-im s-s-so s-sorry!"
The figure sits up and looks at you. You notice that he is wearing a faded blue hoodie, a faded white shirt, faded black shorts with a white line on the side of them, a faded long red scarf with tears and holes in it, and faded pink slippers. They are all covered in dust. His eyelights are red, with the right one having a blue circle on the inside, and a black pupil. He is a skeleton, and he is looking at you with annoyance. He huffs and gets up.
"Whatever."
He starts to walk away as you sit up. You look around and notice you are in a snowy area that is surrounded by forests. You notice the ground has a grey tint to it as dust mixes with snow. You try to stand up and succeed, wobbling slightly from not using your legs in a while. You start to walk as the ruins doors open, revealing a child covered in dust and holding a knife. You continue to walk and look at your surroundings, wings covering yourself as you get cold. You reach a gate and look at it. The child is grinning maliciously and silently following you. You open your wings and fly over the gate. You get a bad feeling from behind you and fly faster as a knife gets thrown. You dodge and turn around to see the dust covered child, grinning maliciously. You are hesitant to fight as the child throws more knives. You dodge a lot of them, two hit your legs, and you hiss in pain. The child grins more.
*you tell the hybrid that they are free exp and they are in your way*
You flinch at that, and get ready to defend yourself, as you land on the ground. The child grins more and rushes at you with a knife. You dodge and summon a scythe and swing it at the child. The child dodges and rushes at you again. You dodge and narrow your eyes, swinging your scythe again. This time it hits the child's shoulder, causing it to bleed. The child glares at you and rushes at you faster, hitting your injured arm, causing you to hiss in pain. You swing your scythe at the child multiple times, and the child dodge, but still getting hit by the blade. The child curses as their HP gets low, and they eat the buttspie, their HP maxing out. You narrow your eyes more and the child suddenly gets trapped by the snow, as you use your water magic. The child growls and tries to wiggle free, but it doesn't work. You take this chance to swing your scythe more than once, and the child dies. The surroundings get glitchy, then return to normal. You look to where the child was to see they are not there anymore. You hear a chuckle behind you.
"Wow, you made the kid RESET, didn't know you had it in you. After All...you have only 1LV"
You turn around to see the skeleton you fell on. The skeleton smiles, and you desummon your scythe.
"...y-you w-were t-there t-the w-whole t-time?"
The skeleton nods, and puts his hands in his pockets.
"The names Dust, Dust sans. What's yours little birdy?"
You raise an eyebrow at the nickname.
"M-my n-name i-is y-y/n"
He nods.
{Meanwhile with goopy boi and glitchy boi}
Panic, that's what they are doing. They already searched all of the castle, and are now checking au's, but being sneaky about it. Error wants his mom back, and Noot wants his ma-i mean girlfriend, he wants his girlfriend back. While in the au's they are spreading negativity and destruction. That brings us to the present, where Noot is pacing, his tentacles lashing angrily, and Error is making something with his strings out of anxiety and stress.
"Where could she be..."
"I dOn'T kNoW, cAn'T yOu SeNsE wHeRe ShE iS"
Nightmare looks at Error with a 'really' look, then thinks on it. Error has a poker face and opens a portal to....