Chap.6:an injury

You patiently wait outside the room, and Nightmare walks out, and makes a gesture for you to follow him. You look at him curiously, and follow him. He leads you to the bedroom, and opens the door. You walk in and he walks in after you, closing the door. He makes a gesture to sit on the bed, and you do. Nightmare stands in front of you, and sighs.
“I have decided to start a villain group, and i would like you to join”
You blink, shocked. You were never one for violence, but you will fight if needed to. You take a deep breath and nod. Nightmare smiles, and sits next to you. He wouldn’t leave you behind, not now, not ever.
“Thank you Y/N”
You blink, noticing he said your name, not ‘Dreamcatcher’.
“N-no problem N-nightmare”
He notices you use his name and pulls you into a hug. You close your eyes and hug back. He pets your head, and you purr. He tilts your head up, and kisses you. You blush and kiss back, eyes closing. He closes his eye socket, and wraps his arms around your waist. You purr into the kiss, and wrap your arms around his neck. He smiles into the kiss, and you smile back. A few minutes later, and you feel the need for air, and you pull away, panting and blushing. He chuckles and lays down, pulling you to him. You lay down and look at him. He looks at you and smiles, you smile back, blushing. He pets your hair, and you smile. You snuggle into him, and yawn. He chuckles.
“Tired?”
You nod, and he smiles.
“Then sleep, nothing will hurt you. Not if i can help it”
You smile and fall asleep. He chuckles and pets you. You purr in your sleep, tail wagging.
[Meanwhile with Error]
He sits on the bed and starts thinking. He starts thinking about how he got into this. First, he and Ink had a big battle that got both of them badly injured. Second, he opened a random portal and jumped through it, and landed in a forest. Third, he walked around for about a few hours, then passed out. Fourth, he woke up in a medbay with bandages on him, and was greeted by a shy and motherly looking hybrid and a goopy skeleton. Fifth, he kept being checked on by Y/N and he warmed up to her quickly, which was odd for him, as he pushed everyone away. Sixth, him and Nightmare created a group called ‘the bad guys’. Honestly you could come up with a better name, but he can't think of anything at the moment.
[timeskip to one month later]
You, Nightmare, and Error bonded more in the one month. Error is now fully healed, and his bandages are off. In the first half of the month, Nightmare thought it would be a good idea to take you and Error on a mission to destroy a lesser known au. The au did get destroyed, but you got injured badly by taking a hit that was meant for Error, and collapsed in pain. Nightmare and Error gasped in shock, and all they saw was red. The au got destroyed by the sheer rage and anger that the two had, they didn’t hold back at all. Once the au started cracking, they picked up a passed out and badly injured Y/N and left. This brings us to now, where Nightmare is pacing angrily, and Error is sitting on a chair besides the bed you lie in. Your face, neck, left arm, chest, and stomach are bandaged. You have been unconscious for two weeks. They get more concerned and angry the more you sleep.
“..she is never going on a mission again…”
Error nods in agreement and sighs. Nightmare looks at him, and sighs, walking over.
“She’ll wake up soon...i hope”
Error is about to say something, but is cut off by a whimper from the bed. Their skulls snap over to see that your awake. Nightmare immediately rushes to your side, and Error leans on the bed. You try to speak, but only a cough comes out. Error get up to get you water. Nightmare pets your head carefully.
“Don't speak dreamcatcher. Your recovering”
You nod, as Error comes back with a glass of water. He holds the glass to your lips, and you open them, drinking the water greedily. He keeps holding it, and you keep drinking it. You soon finish, and he takes the cup away. You smile in thanks, and he nods, and goes to put the cup away. Nightmare sighs, and you look at him curiously, tilting your head.
“...please don’t get hurt again y/n/n”
You blush at the new nickname and nod. He smiles.