Chap.4: Error

You walk in and put the skeleton on the bed, and immediately start looking for medical supplies. You find some medical supplies and rush to the skeleton, motherly instincts going wild at this point. Nightmare, feeling the instincts, sighs and walks over to help. You start to use healing to try and heal the skeleton. It works for some of the injuries. The other injuries are too big to heal with magic. You stop the healing magic, to go and get the bandages, only for them to be put in your face. You blink in surprise, and take the bandages. You feel a pat  on your head. You jump up startled, and turn around to see Nightmare looking at you. You tilt your head curiously, and he gestures to the skeleton, he leans against the wall. You shrug and turn around and bandage the skeleton's arms, legs, and the top half of his head. You look for more injuries and find none, and sigh in relief. Nightmare walks over and hugs you from behind. You look at him and smile, blushing. He smiles back, and kisses your cheek. You blush and giggle. You two hear a glitched groan coming from the bed, and look, only to see the skeleton is awake. The skeleton looks around confused, and then he spots you two , and gets defensive. 
“wHo ArE yOu AnD hOw DiD i GeT hErE?”
You give a motherly smile.
“I-im Y/N, guardian o-of emotions. I-i brought y-you here.”
The skeleton glared, but backed off a bit, seeing Nightmare’s glare.
“...Im ErRoR..”
You give another motherly smile. Error relaxes a bit, feeling comforted by the motherly aura around you. Nightmare looks at Error before relaxing a bit.
“WhErE aM i?”
You smile, and are about to answer until Nightmare cuts you off.
“Your in our castle.”
Error raises a bone brow and shrugs. He looks around the room, looking for threats. There are none, but the biggest threat in the room is Nightmare. You smile again.
“D-do you need a-anything?”
Error looks at you, and shakes his head no. You smile again.
“W-well call m-me if you n-need anything”
He nods his head, and Nightmare pulls you out of the room. He closes the door, and looks at you. You look back, tilting your head curiously.
“I-is something w-wrong?”
 Nightmare hugs you close, and lifts your head up. You can feel the jealousy and possessiveness as you blush. He kisses you and closes his eye sockets. You blush and kiss back, eyes closing. He pulls away and hugs you close.
“Mine~”
You blush and nod.
“Yours”
He smiles and kisses your forehead. You blush and purr. He picks you up and teleports to the bedroom. He puts you on the bed and hugs you possessively. You blush more, and hug back.
“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
You wince slightly.
“S-sorry, i-i wasn't thinking.”
“It’s fine, just tell me next time. I worry about you dreamcatcher”
You nod and snuggle into NIghtmare.