Chap.9 Possessiveness

Nightmare pins Y/N down, as she starts to stir. Nightmare is grinning dangerously and Y/N wakes up with a yawn. Nightmare puts a hand on your cheek and starts to caress it, causing you to look at him and purr. He smiles more, his tentacles still pinning you down. 
“Dreamcatcher~”
You blush and hum in response. He smiles yandereishly.
“Are you hurt dreamcatcher~”
You shake your head no and he relaxes a bit, more possessiveness clouding his mind.
“Your not leaving me dreamcatcher~”
You look at him, and tilt your head confused.
“W-why w-would i-i l-leave y-you?”
He chuckles yandereishy.
“Well now dreamcatcher~ you never know what could happen~”
His tentacles wrap around Y/N, pinning their hands to their side, as he starts to laugh. You can feel the rage, possessiveness, and love coming from him, and you get defensive. He notices and brings you close with his tentacles. You blush and let out a startled squeak when he kisses you possessively. He chuckles then smirks into the kiss, when you kiss back. You close your eyes, and he smirks more, closing his eye sockets. A few minutes later and you feel the need for air, and try to pull away. He growls, but lets you. You pull away and pant for air, blushing. He notices you have bandages on your legs and narrows his eyelight.
“Who hurt you dreamcatcher~”
You flinch a bit. He narrows his eyelight again.
“...who hurt you dreamcatcher~...”
You can feel the rage, possessiveness, worry, and concern from him. You sigh and say a child with high LV did. He growls and the tentacles let go of you, causing you to blink in surprise. He picks you up and hugs you close to him. You blush, and let out a startled squeak when  he buries his skull in your neck.You blush a lot when he nuzzles into your neck, and cover him and you with your wings, to which he smiles at. He nuzzles you more, causing you to blush and purr. He smiles more and pets your wings, causing you to let out a soft gasp and blush more.
“W-w-what a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doing?”
He smirks more and pets your wings more.
“Giving you the love you deserve dreamcatcher~”
You blush more and yawn cutely, causing him to blush and chuckle.
“Tired~”
You blush and nod. He smirks more and tells you to go to sleep, which you do. He is still awake, and petting your wings, causing you to blush and purr in sleep. He starts thinking and gets an idea, but he will hold off on that one for now. After all, he has more important matters to attend to, like making sure Y/n NEVER leaves, making sure the idiots actually protect Y/n, treating Y/n like a queen they are, spreading negativity, but for now, he is thinking about the incident. He growls when he remembers the villagers, but is thankful Y/n is always there for him. He sighs and remembers how they had met.
~Flashback~
It was dark, then their was a light, then colors as he opened his eye sockets. He sits up and looks around, and sees two figures. One looks bright and has a positive aura around them. He instinctively knows that the bright figure is his brother, and a name comes to mind. Dream is the bright skeletons name, and his name is Nightmare. Dream is on his left side, and he looks to the right and his skull heats up, seeing a figure who looks shy and has a comforting aura around them. Nightmare gets a warm feeling in his soul and instinctively knows that the figure's name is Y/n. A warm chuckle comes from his left and he turns his head and sees a green woman in a pink dress with branch horns. He instinctively knows that she is the woman who created them, and that her name is Nim, his and Dream’s mom. Nim smiles and tells Nightmare that he guards the negative apples which have a black color, Dream guards the positive apples which have a gold color, and Y/n guards the tree of feelings where the apples grow on. Nightmare nods, and subconsciously brings a hand to Y/n’s head, and starts to pet them, causing Y/n to smile and purr in sleep. Nim smiles and tells Nightmare that she has to merge with the tree in order to keep it alive, and he nods. Nim smiles and glows, merging with the tree. Nightmare looks at Y/n and carefully picks her up and puts her on his lap. Y/n smiles in sleep and Dream wakes up and looks around, then spots Nightmare and Y/n and smiles.
~Flashback over~
He chuckles a bit, realizing that Y/n hasn’t changed and has picked him over Dream many times.