Chapter 2:the rooms

You two keep walking and suddenly you sneeze like a kitten because of all the dust. Nightmare blushes and chuckles.
“Cute~”
You blush and shake your head ‘no’. He chuckles and pats your head, and keeps walking. You follow. The hallway has black walls, grey floor tiles, and a black ceiling. There are doors, all of them a purple-black color. Nightmare opens the door to the first room. It’s a bathroom that has a black bathtub, toilet, grey sink,and a brown cabinet and closet. You look in the cabinet. The cabinet has dusty medical supplies in it. You look in the closet, the closet has dusty towels. Noot is looking at you curiously.
“What are you doing dreamcatcher?”
You blush and look at him.
“L-looking around.”
He nods and exits the room, you follow and close the door. The second room you walk into is what looks like a medbay. The walls are a lighter grey, there is a white bed on the side of the room, there are multiple cabinets filled with dusty supplies, and a light grey sink. There are red chairs near the bed. You two exit the room, closing the door. The third room you walk into is a laundry room, the walls are grey. You exit the room, closing the door, and go into the fourth room. This room looks like a bedroom. It has light grey walls, a brown closet, a window, a dusty blue bed. You two exit the room again, and close the door, you two go into the next room. This room is also a bedroom. This room also had light grey walls, a brown closet, and a window. The bed has red splotches on it, you notice an axe by the closet. You two exit the room, closing the door, and go into the next room. The next room is also a bedroom with light grey walls, a brown closet, and a window. The bed is red with black stripes, and there is a knife. All in all, the room looks killer. You two exit the room, closing the door, and you two see a staircase. Nightmare picks up and walks up the stairs. You blush and snuggle into Nightmare. You two notice that the stairs are a dark blue color and there are a few windows. You smile, seeing a forest near the castle. Nightmare keeps walking up the stairs. He reaches the top, and puts you down, and opens the door.
“Ladies first~”
You giggle and blush, walking through the door. Noot walks through the door, and his gaze is immediately caught by the door at the end of the hallway. You see more rooms and walk to the first door. It’s a bedroom, the walls are grey, the closet is brown, and a window near the bed. The bed is red fading to yellow, with blue streaks at the top. There was a tv that seemed to be glitching. You walk out of the room and close the door. You walk to the next room, not aware of Nightmare’s eyelight on you. You open the door and walk in, this room is a bedroom as well. The walls are a white-grey, a brown closet that’s slightly open, and a window. The bed is white with black and purple crosses on it. You walk out of the room and close the door. You let out a startled squeak when you feel arms go around your waist. You look behind you, to see Nightmare looking at you with a lovestruck expression. You blush more, and he picks you up and nuzzles you. You nuzzle back and he smiles. He walks to the room at the end of the hall and opens the door with his tentacle, and walks in. The room was black, with a grey dresser, a a window. The bed was black, fading to cyan, fading to purple. He closed the door with his tentacle and walked towards the bed.