Chap.3 a confession and a injured skeletons

He puts you on the bed, and dust flies up, causing you to sneeze like a kitten. He blushes and lays down next to you. You smile and blush, he smiles and blushes back, bringing you into a hug. You blush and look at him. He looks at you with a lovestruck expression, unknown to you, there is possessiveness in his eyelight. He lifts your face up and caresses your cheek with his hand. You blush and look at him with a shy look. He purrs.
"Y/N, I have known you for a while. We have been through alot together, and I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?'
You blush a lot and nod. He smiles and kisses you. You blush and kiss back. He pulls away and smiles.
"I love you dreamcatcher~"
You smile and blush more.
"I-I love you t-too moonlight~"
You yawn, and he chuckles.
"Why don't you go to sleep, dreamcatcher?"
You nod and close your eyes, falling asleep. He smiles and pets your head. He starts to go in deep thought. A few minutes later, and Nightmare falls asleep. He hugs you in his sleep, and you smile.
Meanwhile~
A glitchy portal opens, and a skeleton stumbles out. The skeleton is black, with blue tear stains under his eye sockets. His fingers are black, that go to red, that go to yellow. His eye sockets are red, with his left eye light yellow and his right eye light is yellow on the outside, blue on the inside, and a black pupil in the center of all of it. He is wearing a black jacket that fades to blue, with a red line near the end, stitches going through it. On the edge of the jacket, were gold lining. The skeleton was wearing a red shirt. He has black shorts that fade to blue, there was a red line near the bottom with stitches through it. He was wearing black slippers, his leg bones red. He got up shakily and closed the portal. He looked around and saw he was in a forest, and lets out a glitchy curse. He started walking in a random direction for a few hours, before collapsing unconscious. While all this was happening, you and Nightmare were sleeping peacefully, before you started to stir. You yawn and wake up in Nightmare's arms. You blush, but get the feeling that someone is in trouble. You teleport out of Nightmare's arm's and go downstairs. You push the doors open and go out. You go to the forest because that is where the feeling is coming from, motherly instincts start to take over. You run in the forest and look around. After 30 minutes of looking, you spot an injured glitching skeleton. You gasp in shock, and pick him up, with some difficulty, and teleport back to the castle, and run to the medbay room. Nightmare woke 15 minutes ago and started searching the castle for you. He sees you at the medbay door with an injured glitching skeleton in your arms and teleports to you. You jump, startled.
"Where were you and who is that?"
You look at him, then at the skeleton in your arms.
"I-i got a bad f-feeling and f-followed it to t-the forest. T-that's where i-i found h-him"
He sighs and opens the medbay door.