Eight

Eloise Waldorf

"I got Greengrass and Parkinson. Daphne has been pretty quiet, but if Pansy doesn't shut the hell up at some point, I'm going to lose it." Hermione pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Did all of them get into Gryffindor? Because that's what its sounding like." Seamus's face twisted with disgust.

"No. We've got a couple in Hufflepuff, surprisingly." Cedric Diggory slid into an empty seat next to me at the dining table. Ginny sat on the other side of my and nudged my arm with wide eyes.

"Shut it, Weasley." I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"I've got Zabini and Williams. We've had limited interaction but they both seem absolutely thrilled to be living right beside me." Harry rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"How about you Gin?" I turned my head and asked.

Ginny was a year younger than us, and I could see from the small pin on her robes that she was selected to be a house leader for 6th year Gryffindor students.

"I got the younger Greengrass sister. She's actually quite nice. A tad timid but I'm sure she will warm up." Ginny took a sip of water, and past her, I could see Harry gazing at her admiringly.

"I heard Malfoy and Nott got sorted in to Ravenclaw. Can you bloody believe that? Those two blokes?" Dean Thomas shook his head and cackled at the thought of Draco and Theo being such bookies.

The rest of the table shared a laugh as well.

Little did they fucking know who I had been assigned.

"I would just write them off immediately. Them, Parkinson, and Zabini. They all just need to get the fuck outta here you know?" Seamus shook his head and took a chunk out of a biscuit.

"Writing false reposts can get one expelled, Seamus. No matter how bad I'm sure we want them all gone, this is a part of their—rehabilitation which is seen as best fit by the ministry, so follow it through we shall. Right Ronald?" Hermione looked towards Ron for back up, but Ron had sought refuge in a couple slices of bacon.

"Huh?" he turned to face us and join the conversation.

Hermione rolled her eyes and shook her head before wiping off something that had smeared on the corner of Ron's lip.

"Holy shit I'd never thought I'd see the day that slimy little git wore anything but green. Look how fucking ridiculous." Hannah Abbot laughed and pointed towards the doors.

We all turned simultaneously right as Draco and Theo walked in. Both of them looked pissed as ever as they discovered that there were only three tables from them to choose from now, instead of the regular four.

Blaise and Pansy immediately found them, and they shooed away a group of 2nd years out of their seats to sit down.

"Seems nothing has changed." Ginny sighed heavily as she turned back around.

I looked over at Draco to see him already looking at me, scowling, of course.

"God they are such arse holes. Do you guys really think that coming back to Hogwarts is actually going to do anything for them or do you think they are just going to continue to be pompous pricks like they were before?" Cedric leaned in to the middle of the table, getting very much close to me.