Thirty-Three

Eloise Waldorf

"I hope you brought enough galleons to cover all that you're eating." Draco looked at Theodore with a bit of disgust as he shoveled food into his mouth, "That's your third basket of chips in 30 minutes."

"So?" Theodore replied, "The elves at the castle just don't make chips like Rosemerta over there." Theo pointed over to the owner and winked, whereas she just shook her head and continued wiping down the bar area, "She loves me."

"But appears to have a distaste for someone else..." Pansy peered over at Draco as she took a sip of her drink.

"Piss off, Parkinson." Draco grumbled. Pansy blew bubbles in her drink as she laughed, and Blaise did his best to try and hide his own laughter with a shake of his head.

"Anyways," Harry chimed in, "Um...we just have to be back to the castle before dinner tonight, according to Professor McGonagall. But I'm sure we'll have plenty of time."

"Aye, Potter," Theo wiped his mouth with his napkin, "Do you know if this place has any...exotic tuxes? You know like? Animal print and shit like that?"

Ron snorted with a laugh, and Harry looked at Theo with something that read as a mix of disbelief and "oh wait, I think he's being serious."

"Theodore Cornelius Nott Jr., if you show up at the bloody Winter Ball in a cheetah printed tuxedo, I am afraid I will have to pretend I don't know you." Blaise state with a bit of sarcasm, but the expression on his face made me think he wasn't completely joking, "I'm being serious. I always disowned you as a mate when you wore that pink tie to the Winter Ball our 5th year."

"Hey!" Theodore exclaimed, pointing to Blaise to emphasize his words "The ladies loved the pink tie."

"Oh yes, I'm sure Dolores Umbridge was just fawning over your matching pink socks as well." Blaise fanned his face and fawned dramatically while Pansy cackled.

Everyone at the table was sharing a laugh at this point, and Theodore grumbled something under his breath in a pout.

"Let's stick to the basics today, shall we Nott?" Draco raised an eyebrow, "Unless you plan on whisking anti-Umbridge off her feet as well. Then I would suggest a bright red tie."

"And socks to match. Don't forget the socks." Blaise added in, pointing to Draco, who pointed right back at him.

"Can't forget the socks," Draco nodded.

"You both can piss all the way off." Theo threw a chip at the both of them, but the entire table was laughing at this point.

"Can someone also ensure that Ron actually picks out something decent for once?" Ginny chuckled, "Merlin knows his past dressing robes were positively ghastly."

Everyone at the table nodded in unison, even Theo, who was glad the teasing had moved on from him.

"Not my fault mum sent the same bloody robes each time." Ron scoffed, "I've got my own galleons now, thank you very much."

"Doesn't mean you won't pick something straight out of our great aunt Tessie's closet again for the nostalgia of it all." Ginny continued to tease.

"For Godric's sake, can you all ensure that doesn't happen?" Hermione looked to Harry, Neville, Blaise, Theo, and Draco.

"No promises," Blaise ate a spoonful of pie that he and Pansy shared from a plate in front of them, "Kind of miss seeing those ratty dress robes of yours every year, Ronald. Always gave me a good laugh." Blaise patted Ron on the back a few times.

"Piss off, Zabini." Ron shook his head with a chuckle and shrugged on Blaise's hand.

Seeing a budding friendship between two people that could be considered mirrors of one another that were once on the other side of the war from each other. Now they sat next to each other. Sharing a laugh and a friendly gesture, and apparently now a slice of pie, which Pansy was not happy about considering she hardly got a full bite herself.