Twenty

*WARNING: S*XUAL CONTENT AHEAD*

Eloise Waldorf

What else did I believe to be as true as fact that was actually just a well circulated rumor? Was I to question everything I had heard, or just the things about Draco, considering the dislike for him that spread almost school wide before the war? 

I laid in bed that night, picking my brain for anything that might have been serving to create prejudice against the former Slytherins that had no basis to it at all. I made a mental note to ask Draco about a couple of things that I was suspicious about. 

He actually helped me quite a bit today. I had caught up on all my work with his help in no time. He even explained a few of the concepts to me that I wasn't fully clear on. I was seeing now that Ravenclaw might have just been the perfect fit for him. He was smarter than I once gave him credit for. He was much nicer than I once gave him credit for. 

I wonder what I said to make him more comfortable around me. Maybe it was when he realized that the feelings were mutual. Maybe he just came to terms with the fact that temptation never faded, especially when it lied on the other side of the wall from you. Maybe he was just tired of fighting. Maybe he liked to be around me as much as I liked being around him. 

Maybe I made him breathe easier too. 

He was rather nice eye candy as well, I must admit. He made these faces when he was working that were handsome in a charming way. Sometimes he would mouth the words as he read, and furrow his eyebrows together as he tried to fully understand a concept. He looked at me as I asked him questions about diagrams on the pages in my textbook, nodding along, actively listening to me like I always needed someone to. 

When he worked on anything with numbers, he always bit on his lip the slightest bit as he did the math in his head, rather than writing it out like I did. When reading a rather long piece of text, he had taken to twirling his wand between his fingers in a way that was mesmerizing to watch. 

Sometimes he caught me staring, and every time I saw him smirk to himself. 

One thing that I became really sure of today, was that Draco Malfoy looked absolutely mouthwatering in blue. It went beautifully with his eyes and his hair, and quite honestly, make me overheat a bit under my robes. 

Had he always been this beautiful? 

I described many people as beautiful, but it was never in the way that Draco Malfoy was beautiful. 

Draco looked like he had been etched from the world's finest marble into a state that held no flaws. From the sharpness of his jaw and cheekbones, to the sculpt of his neck down to his muscular shoulders, which were surely a product of his years as a seeker, to his arms that I had the pleasure of having around me a few times now, and I must say, they were heavenly. Ginny had introduced me to the term "washboard abs" after hearing it in a muggle film, and I had no idea what she meant until I saw Draco's. Now I was fully aware of the definition of the phrase. His long, strong legs made him tall enough to where his chin could sit on top of my head if he held me close, which I kind of loved. 

There were other parts of him as well that were quite impressive as well, although I had nothing to compare it to. From what I've heard other girls talk about when it comes to...ahem...male appendages, I think Draco is doing quite well for himself. 

Now I couldn't stop thinking of those moments in the Divination classroom. My lower stomach pooled with warmth at just the simple memory of Draco's head tilting back, and his moan bleeding into the air. I thought of how his fingers danced along my inner thigh just moments before we were interrupted.