Worms?!

Claire's POV)
Jennifer and I were sitting on the couch when we heard a loud thud. We looked at each other and we both shouted out for  Mi-Rae but she didn't respond. " that's strange... let's go check on her" I say, we both get up and head towards her room. We open her door and we see her laying on the floor near her bed. " oh my god" I say running to her. " what the fuck do we do!" Jennifer says panicking. " call 911!" I say as if it wasn't obvious. I saw that she was breathing so I run to the bathroom to wet a towel. I run back to Kim Mi-rae and lay the towel on her forehead. " why did she passed out" Jennifer asks. " I have no idea... was she feeling ill?" I ask. " I don't think so, I mean... she never mentioned anything to me " Jennifer says. " me neither " I say taking a deep breath.

The paramedics arrived and put her on a stretcher and rolled out of the house onto the ambulance. Jennifer and I got into our car and drove to the hospital. " I hope she's okay " I say getting emotional. " she is, I bet she was just tired and her body just crashed " Jennifer says. " that doesn't help Jennifer~. She's our best friend. This is scary" I say. Jennifer just nods.

We arrive at the hospital and we go to the lady in the front desk. " hi! I'm here for Kim Mi-rae . She just arrived to the hospital" I say. " okay, let me check " she says as she types on her computer. " she has not been assigned a room yet, so unfortunately you two have to wait here until she has a room" She says. " okay, that's fine. Thank you " I say. " you're welcome sweetie. Go take a seat wherever " she says. I nod and go sit on a chair with Jennifer.

Kim Mi-rae's POV)
I wake up in a hospital bed. I look around confused on why I'm here. " Kim Mi-rae. You're awake, I'm glad" a doctor in a white lab coat says. " uh.. yeah, I am " I say still confused on why I'm at the hospital. " I'm Dr. Choi, I've been running some studies to see what has happened. But I have a few questions I have to ask " he says. " hi, nice to meet you. Ask away " I say. " from what I've heard, you passed out, when did you start feeling ill and what did you feel " he asks. " I was brushing my teeth when I got all dizzy and light headed and I was walking towards my bed so I could nap and I just remember everything going black " I say. " ok... have you eaten in the last 24 hours. If so, what have you eaten " Dr. Choi asks. " I ate a salad yesterday and another one today.... and that is it " I say. " where did you get your salad? Do you wash your vegetables and lettuce?" He asks. " I got the salad at a grocery store... I think it was Walmart and normally yes, but when it's a salad that's already made, I do not " I say. " okay. Are you feeling fine right now? How are you feeling?" He asks. " uh.. my stomach hurts and I feel like throwing up but I don't feel like throwing up if that makes sense " I say. " okay... We're gonna run some more tests, your friends are in the waiting room. Do you Want me to bring them in" He asks. " yes please, thank you" I say. He nods and leaves to go get Claire and Jennifer. A few minutes later and they come in. " Mimi!! You literally scared me to death! Are you okay" Claire says sitting on the chair. " I feel somewhat fine now, my stomach just hurts and I feel nauseous " I say. " are you actually okay though?" Jennifer asks, " I think so. They're gonna run some tests to figure out what's wrong. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take. I'm fine as long as I'm here... I'm probably gonna have to stay overnight, so why don't the both of you guys go home and I'll text you when they release me " I say. " hell no, we aren't leaving you" Claire says. " seriously, I'm fine. I have my phone so I can text and call you. It's okay though, I'm probably gonna sleep " I say. " are you sure?" Claire asks, " I mean.. I think she will be fine. She's in the safest place she can be right now " Jennifer says. I nod my head agreeing to Jennifer. " fine, text me every hour... please " Claire says. I nod, they both get up and leave. I sigh and turn my body toward the window. Such a pretty sunset. I wish I was at home though, I could be eating chips and drinking my Red Bull's.

Dr.Choi walks in and a nurse follows behind him. I turn my body so I'm laying forward. I look at them and the nurse says " we are gonna run some more tests on you now". I nod at her, " can I close my eyes while you guys do your thing" I ask, " that's totally fine" the nurse says. I nod as I close my eyes. I feel them start to draw some blood. They do a few other tests but I allow myself to fall asleep.

I wake up to Dr. Choi telling me they got my test results. " so, what's wrong with me? " I ask getting straight to the point. " well there's nothing wrong with you Kim Mi-Rae . But we figured out what happened and why you are not feeling well " He says. " okay..." I say. " you have Pinworms, which is why your stomach hurts. We are assuming that it's from the salads that you ate yesterday and today's salad didn't help " he says. " wait... pinworms... I have worms in my stomach!?!" I say looking at him with wide eyes. " yes, but we're gonna prescribe you a medicine that you have to take twice daily, and in a week. They'll be gone" He says. " so in a week I'm gonna poop out worms" I say, " basically " Dr. Choi responds. " gross " I say cringing. " wait, but why did I pass out, was it because of the Pinworms" I ask Dr. Choi. " We're assuming you passed out because you hadn't eaten much and from the test results, we can see that you are extremely dehydrated, so it wasn't necessarily the Pinworms " He says. " oh... that makes sense ahaha " I say chuckling. " you can be released tomorrow morning, but I'm gonna bring you the pills so you can take one starting tonight so you can feel better quicker " Dr. Choi says before leaving.

Dr. Choi comes back and hands me a water bottle and the pills. He tells me he'll check up on me in the morning before I leave. He leaves my room and I'm left alone. I open the water before opening the pool bottom and putting one in my hand. I quickly swallow the pill and drink half of the bottle of water. I should  text Claire and Jennifer that I get released tomorrow morning.

I pull out my phone and text Claire and tell her that I get released in the morning. And she responded with an ' Yay! that's great!'. I yawn and decide that I should get some sleep, and before I knew it. I was out like a light.

Hope you guys have enjoyed chapter two don't forget to vote and comment!!! thank uuuu