Euphoria

Jungkook's POV)
I asked Kim Mi-rae if she knew BTS. She just stared at me blankly. Is that a no?

Kim Mi Rae's POV)
I just look at him trying to process what he just asked me. I swallow before I speak. " I mean, I've heard of them... why?" I ask chuckling. " what Im about to tell you.... you can't tell anyone " Jungkook says seriously. I blink multiple times and nod at him. " I'm Jungkook from BTS" He says smirking slightly. "Yeah... and I'm Beyoncé..... you're funny " I say laughing. " I'm serious" he says looking at me seriously. " prove it " I say, he pulls out his phone and slides his phone across the table. I pick it up and see his camera roll open; there's photos of him with 6 other boys; the other members of BTS. I shrug and pass him phone back.

" do you believe me now?" He asks, " mmm.... yes and no" I say chuckling. " what can I do for you to believe me? Do you want me to sing for you?!" He asks getting desperate. I smirk at him and point at him. " yes" I say smirking. " okay... but not here. Let's go somewhere more private " he says. " okay... but what do we do with our garbage?" I ask, " we leave it here for them to pick it up... I know weird " he says chuckling at the end. " let's go quickly" he adds on. He puts his hoodie on and his face mask on and grabs my wrist gently to leave the store. That's why he was wearing his hood and the face mask... so he doesn't get recognized!!. " have a good day!" The Store employee said, " thank you! You as well!!" I say back.

We walk for a minute and we spot an alley way. He jogs quickly to the alley way still holding onto my wrist. " Aish!! " I say forgetting that he's holding onto my wrist. " hey... you seem nice but I don't know how much I trust you to be in an alley way alone with you " I say chuckling. " oh be quiet " he says as he laughs. " whenever you're ready " I say nodding at him. " o-okay" he says taking a deep breath. Is he nervous??? He says he's Jungkook from BTS who performs for millions of people but he's nervous to sing in front of one person? Weirdo.
" Im not gonna sing a whole song By the way" he says, I nod and give him a small smile.

He takes a deep breath and starts singing.
Jungkook while singing:( you can click euphoria okay the top of this chapter if you want to listen to it :)))

"너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빚어린 시절 내 꿈들의 재림모르겠어 이 감정이 뭔지혹시 여기도 꿈 속인건지꿈은 사막의 푸른 신기루내 안 깊은 곳에 a priori숨이 막힐 둣이 행복해져주변이 점점 더 투명해져저기 멀리서 바다가 들려꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로선명해지는 그곳으로 가Take my hands now

"너는 삶에 다시 햇빚
어린 시절 꿈들의 재림
모르겠어 감정이 뭔지
혹시 여기도 속인건지
꿈은 사막의 푸른 신기루
깊은 곳에 a priori
숨이 막힐 둣이 행복해져
주변이 점점 투명해져
저기 멀리서 바다가 들려
꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로
선명해지는 그곳으로
Take my hands now... You are the cause of my euphoria...Euphoria " he sang.