Call me Jeon Jungcook✨

* 3 months later*

Kim Mi-rae's pov)
It's been 3 months since Jungkook left back to Seoul. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I miss him.. a lot. The first two months we talked as much as we could, but now, we haven't been able to talk as much due to our schedules. He's always busy at dance practice or he's recording songs with the rest of the member of BTS.

I've visited Jungkook's Halmuhnee many times and we've talked and had tea and gone out for dinner but we haven't seen or spoken to each other  in couple of weeks.

I've been hanging with Claire almost everyday, when I'm not with Claire I'm with my aunt. You're probably wondering what happened to Jennifer... she drifted away from our friend group and unfortunately her and her parents moved to another city an hour away from us. We still talk time to time, but it's not the same.

Im still doing online college, but thankfully we are on winter break right now. Claire actually changed schools and now goes to the online college that I go to.

I sit on my bed and pull out my phone. I see Jungkook posted a photo on Instagram.

Jeon_Jungkook: call me Jeon Jungcook

Jeon_Jungkook: call me Jeon Jungcook✨

I chuckle at his silly caption. I comment on his post 'where's your chefs hat Jeon Jungcook 🤨'I double tap on the picture and continue scrolling. Jeon_Jungkook: ' I didn't get one😔'. I chuckle at his response. I keep scrolling for a few minutes before getting bored. Sigh* When will something interesting happen in my life.

* 3 years later*

" and that's a wrap! That was amazing!" My manager Kim Ara says. I take off my headphone Thats covering my left ear and smile, " yay! Now let's go on break " I say as I step out of the studio. " you sounded amazing! I'm so proud of you!!" Claire says coming up to me with the biggest smile on her face and engulfing  me in a hug. I hug her back while smiling, " thank you Claire" I say as I pull away. " now let's go eat some ramen!" Claire exclaims as she grabs my hand and drags me out of the building.

We finally were able to go to the restaurant that Claire had been running her mouth about for months!. " welcome to Good Taste Ramen! Table for two?"a young looking girl says. We both nod, we follow her to our seats; thankfully we got a booth. " okay... I've got to say something that I've been holding in for a long time" Claire says as she releases a deep breath. I raise an eyebrow at her " okay...?" I say. " when you started your career three years ago... you were a completely different person. In these past few years you've grown into such a mature women. You're so confident now, you used to never let anyone hear you sing and now you're an artist! I'm so proud of you Mi-Rae and I don't tell you that enough " Claire looking at me with admiring eyes. I stare at her dumbfounded, " Claire.... that's the nicest thing you've or anyone has ever told me " I say putting my hands over my cheeks to hide my blush. " it's the truth, and I just wanted you to know that " Claire says as she grabs the menu. I smile to myself as I grab the menu. " I'm thankful I have someone like you in my life" I say. " I'm thankful for you too... now shut up before I throw up from the affection" she says while rolling her eyes causing me to laugh.