Period✨😃

Kim Mi-rae's pov)
I woke up and saw that Jungkook wasn't Beside me. I check the time on my phone and saw it was 1:30pm!!! Holy cow! It's late! Where's Jungkook though? I scroll through my notifications and saw that Jungkook has texted me 10 minutes ago.
Jungkook: If you wake up and I'm not there, don't worry. I'm at the grocery store to buy things to make you a veggie soup.
Kim Mi-rae: I just woke up! So I'm just seeing your message! Thank you Jungkook but you didn't have to
Jungkook: It's no issue. I'll be home soon<3
Kim Mi-Rae: Drive safe :]
Jungkook: Will do, thank you

I get up and go to the bathroom. I do my business and as I wipe I realize something... " Ugh! Why'd I have to start my period!" I say to myself. I roll up toilet paper and put it in my Panties as I look for a pad in the bathroom which luckily I do. I put the pad on and wash my hands. I walk to the bed and I plop on it, I scroll through Instagram and see a post of a long distance couple saying goodbye to each other. I feel myself become a bit emotional because I hadn't realized that Jungkook leaves soon and my stupid period isn't helping. Before I knew it I was full on sobbing, stupid period! Got me all emotional and shit. I wiped my tears but more fell, " Kim Mi-rae? What's going on? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he stands still outside his room. He rushes over to me and crotches down and gently cups my face as he wipes my tears with his thumbs. " Why are you crying?" He asks softly. I sniffle and take a deep breath before speaking. " y-you're leaving soon and I don't k-know what I'm gonna d-do once y-you l-l-leave " I say as more tears spill. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds, " hey... it's okay, we can FaceTime and I'll visit " Jungkook says, I look into his beautiful brown doe eyes, even though he was smiling; I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes. " please don't forget about me once you leave " I say looking down at my hands. I hear Jungkook gasp, he lightly placed his index finger below my chin to make me look up at him. " I will never forget you nor replace you... that would be a crime" He says, "so does that mean I'd be your favorite crime " I say lightly chuckling. " I mean.. I- I'm not too sure on how to answer that " Jungkook says laughing. " are you feeling better? Emotionally and physically?" He asks I nod while giving him a small smile. " good, now come on and watch me make food" he says smiling, I nod and follow him to the kitchen.

- a couple hours later -
" wow! This soup is amazing " I say as I take a spoonful of the veggie soup Jungkook made. " I'm glad you like it! It's my grandma's recipe " he says showing me his bunny smile. " im gonna need this recipe as well" I say chuckling, " nope " Jungkook says without even looking at me. " w-why? That's mean" I say while pouting. " You don't need the recipe because im here. I'll cook you whatever you want, whenever you want " he says giving me his bunny smile again. I smile wide, " deal" I say as I continue to eat the delicious meal. A few minutes go by as we eat in silence. " um.. Jungkook.. how many days do you have left?" I ask, " Jesus... that sounds like I'm dying" Jungkook says chuckling slightly. " sorry.. let me rephrase... when do you leave back to Seoul?" I ask, " I have 3 nights but I leave the following morning so technically 4 days" Jungkook says. I don't say anything I just nod. " a-are you packed already? Or do you need help with packing?" I ask, " once we're done eating we can pack a little bit together " he says, I nod.

After finishing the soup we went upstairs to his room. We put his luggage on the bed, I start folding the clothing that he was taking. His phone started ringing and by the sound of the ringer; I could tell it was a FaceTime call.

" Hyungs!!!" Jungkook says waving at the phone. " JungKookie!!!! Bogoshipda( I miss you)" I hear a make voice say. " I miss you too Jimin!" Jungkook says. " mwo?! ( what) who's the girl?!" I hear someone say, " Hyungs... meet Kim Mi-rae.. my best friend " Jungkook says as he moves next to me and shows the phone to me. I wave and smile " H-Hi... nice to meet you guys" I say giving them a small smile. " You're very pretty" " when did y'all meet?" " Y'all aren't dating.. right?" I hear them all say at once. My eyes widen and my jaw slightly drops Jungkook laughs at my reaction, " Hyungs.. we are packing right now so I'll call you guys soon. Sarangheyo( I love you)" Jungkook says. " they seem nice " I say chuckling. " they are, I wish you could meet them in person. They're my brothers " Jungkook says while smiling. You can clearly see how much love and respect he has for those guys. " one day I'm sure you will meet them" Jungkook says, I nod. I check the time and it's almost 5 in the afternoon! " Jungkook It's getting late and I have to go home" I say slightly pouting. " no! You can't leave! We have to hang out all hours of the day until I leave" Jungkook exclaims as he engulfs me in a hug. I chuckle as I hug him back, " I'll see you tomorrow" I say, " no... Don't go.. please" he says softly, sadness clearly showing in his voice. " I have clothing you can wear for the next 3 days" Jungkook continues as he pulls away from the hug, I sigh as I think about it. " okay... I'll stay " I say as I exhale through my nose. " Thank you thank you " He says as he gives me his Bunny smile. I chuckle and shake my head.

* 4 hours later*
" Hey Mi Rae..." Jungkook says after a few minutes of silent packing. " yeah?" I say as I turn to him. " I- I... I really don't want to leave " He says biting his lower lip in a way thats preventing him from showing too much emotion. " I know Jungkook... but That's your home and you have to go to your Hyungs and your family " I say giving him a small smile. " I don't want to be away from you... and I don't know when I'll be able to come back and visit " he says looking at the floor. I sigh sadly, I walk close to him and I cup his face. " Jungkook, What Im about to say is gonna be really cheesy but it's true... it doesn't matter if we thousands of miles apart, I'll always be by your side " I say giving him a smile. He shakes his head and engulfs me into a hug, I was surprised by the sudden hug but once I came back to my senses, I hugged back. " You've made me feel so normal the last few days and I don't want to lose that feeling " he says, " you won't lose that Jungkook.. ever " I say running my fingers through his hair to relax him. I feel him shake his head slightly, I smile sadly to myself. Is he actually gonna miss me the way he says? Will he miss me the way that I'll miss him?

I pull away from the hug and look into his doe eyes. " are you done packing?" I ask while feeling the room become smaller. " y-yeah" he says he says as he closes his luggage. " Is it okay if I take a quick shower?" I ask Him. He nods while giving me a small smile.  " I have brand new undergarments I was gonna gift my cousin last time I was here but I never saw her and she moved away with her husband... I think they'll fit you" he says scratching his neck nervously. " oh... uhm are you sure?" I ask, " yeah. Let me go get them for you. I'll be back, you can hop in the shower because I know I will take a while finding them " he says, " okay. Thank you" I say giving him a smile while heading to the bathroom.

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple weeks! I graduated on Thursday (6/17/21) from High School so I've been super busy! I'll update a lot in the summer tho <3